Picked up another 2004 Gallardo

MrEd

About a month ago I picked up another 2004 Gallardo. I was looking for a Murcielago but this came along and was too good pass up. I sold my Giallo Midas 04 last year with right at 40k miles. I bought this one with 33,900 and am just about to 37,000. Drives great. We just did a clutch, throwout bearing, flywheel, front and rear main seals, full service, tires, some trim, etc. so it is ready to rock. I drove it to Miami and back a few weeks ago and it performed beautifully. It is Blu Caelum/Avorio Lilium with titanium wheels, LOC Exhaust, and Kenwood 08+ LP640 head unit. Here are some pictures:

IMG_8108-Small.jpg

IMG_8109-Small.jpg

IMG_8111-Small.jpg

IMG_8113-Small.jpg

IMG_8124-Small.jpg

Here are some from our group drive this weekend:

IMG_9139-Small.jpg

IMG_9156-Small.jpg

IMG_9136-Small.jpg

IMG_91222-Small.jpg

Very nice Gallardo, hope you don't mind me asking, was wondering, about how much did all the service cost you for the 37k service?

thanks for sharing!

Very nice Gallardo, hope you don't mind me asking, was wondering, about how much did all the service cost you for the 37k service?

thanks for sharing!

It was a little over $19k. The car was a bit rough. That included clutch, throwout bearing, flywheel, front main, rear main, all fluids, plugs, filters, tires, fixed curbed wheels, alignment, fix some wiring, fix broken door handles, replace rear view mirror, replace gas fume canister, and a laundry list of other stuff. Like new now though!

Can you post a couple of closer pics of the head unit conversion that you did?

This is the best one I have right now. I will see if I can take another:

IMG_8134-Small.jpg

Congrats. I love the Caelum Blue.

Have considered updating the front bumper? It would look sick with LP570 front.

It definitely would. I would love to do that, rockers, rear diffuser, and wing. We will see what the future holds for it. As of now I am good with the view from the driver's seat and watching the miles tick past.

Congrats

I think I remember pictures of a famous rapper in front of that dealership with his lamborghini, forgot who though.

We get a lot of them through here. It is Atlanta after all.

Thanks. We all got together to head to dinner last night. Here are a few pictures:

PICS

Sucks that Orlando does nothing like this, ever. Grats on the car Ed.

Sucks that Orlando does nothing like this, ever. Grats on the car Ed.

Glad to hear you can join us Tuesday. I can't wait to see yours!

• 2 weeks later...
she looks great, one of my all time favorite colors. I like the e-brake caliper painted, looks awesome.

To be honest, I have not been as crazy about that. I think I may put them back to black and paint the rest of the calipers yellow.