Recent Enzo trading prices?

webster132

Anyone know of recent Enzo transactions in the US and their final price? The only car with a price I see listed is the red one at Ft Lauderdale for 1.45.

I called about the one in Ft Lauderdale last week and it had recently sold. There is a yellow one for sale but I was not interested.

All cars at Singen are overpriced.

All cars at all dealers are overpriced until you call them. Their Enzo prices don't seem out of line with what is has been on eBay and such over the last year or so, especially if that dealer want $1.45M for one.

Color also seems to affect prices. The black cars seem to fetch a premium over the other colors. I know there was a US white one for sale over the summer they were going POA for.

Was at my local dealership in MA a few weeks ago and they had one with a "lot" of miles on it and they said they sold it for 800K. It was going to be the buyers daily driver, why he wanted one with high miles. LOL. I do not know exact mileage but it was over 10K.

Daily driving an Enzo. Thats awesome. I know the Tax Dr drives his frequently. His is the one that ADV put a set of wheels on.

Ya they were saying he is a nut. Was in earlier that week having them put snows on his 612 as that is his winter car. Everyone on the sales floor had a story or 2 about him, must be a character.

Ya they were saying he is a nut. Was in earlier that week having them put snows on his 612 as that is his winter car. Everyone on the sales floor had a story or 2 about him, must be a character.

Dan?

My buddy sold his Silver Enzo for $1.6 a few months ago.

If he spends that kind of money with them, the only story about him that they should tell is, "he is a nice guy and great enthusiast."

If he spends that kind of money with them, the only story about him that they should tell is, "he is a nice guy and great enthusiast."

That is exactly what I was thinking.

Was at my local dealership in MA a few weeks ago and they had one with a "lot" of miles on it and they said they sold it for 800K. It was going to be the buyers daily driver, why he wanted one with high miles. LOL. I do not know exact mileage but it was over 10K.

Sounds like a good deal to me, assuming it was in good condition. 10K miles and considered high miles... gotta love deals like that.

I got my CGT w/ 20K miles and a stellar deal. These cars are not built to fall apart after 10, 20 or even 50k miles. So if you're buying one to keep, higher mile cars def seem like the path to go. Paying $500k more for 6k miles less is nuts.

I got my CGT w/ 20K miles and a stellar deal. These cars are not built to fall apart after 10, 20 or even 50k miles. So if you're buying one to keep, higher mile cars def seem like the path to go. Paying $500k more for 6k miles less is nuts.

:iamwithstupid:

I don't understand the fascination with lower mileage supercars, unless you are simply going to mothball them and store them until either you sell them because or you're tired of them taking up space. If you plan to drive one, get one with decent mileage that has had the kinks worked out AND hasn't been sitting and then will have MORE problems down the road.

That seems to be what everyone says about him on FChat. He apparenlty is very open to showing people the cars and taking them for rides in them without really knowing them that well. Seems like a top notch enthusiast. Im sure their stories are probably not that different.

Enzo's with a few miles on them are trading privatly for under 1 million quite frequently. The MINT one owner cars are still bringing good soild numbers like the ones being quoted in this thread.

Last year I think 2 sold within the 8-900k range.

That seems to be what everyone says about him on FChat. He apparenlty is very open to showing people the cars and taking them for rides in them without really knowing them that well. Seems like a top notch enthusiast. Im sure their stories are probably not that different.

Who is it? I am a Fchatter too :)

I know him - but he isn't the one buying an Enzo as a daily driver. He have had his for some years now.

Enzo's with a few miles on them are trading privatly for under 1 million quite frequently. The MINT one owner cars are still bringing good soild numbers like the ones being quoted in this thread.

Last year I think 2 sold within the 8-900k range.

Yup, I should mention the silver car was a one owner car.

Dan from the Greater Boston area dailys the enzo.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...