"The Dark Knight Rises" Contains Spoilers!

WheelsRCool

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That plane effect looks terrible.

I saw that sequence on IMAX - it looks REALSUACE.

I was told most of the plane was shot practically which is INSANE if true... it did look practical on IMAX.

trust me if you have ever seen the wings snap from over stress that was pretty damn close.

Sucks it comes out in the summer I really wanted to see this in a US theater. Will have to catch it in Spain. I'm sure English voiced version will only play in a small theater as most people will watch the Spanish dubbed version.

Sucks it comes out in the summer I really wanted to see this in a US theater. Will have to catch it in Spain. I'm sure English voiced version will only play in a small theater as most people will watch the Spanish dubbed version.

Yeah. This is one major thing I hate about living in China -- movies! I get a fair amount of the blockbusters, but I don't think this will come out. May have to take a trip to HK just to see it.

Prometheus and Batman are among the ones I really want to see in a good theater.

Oh wow, now I am dying to see this film!!!

You mean that aircraft at the very end of the trailer...?

Okay, I read the other posts, I see CaptChaos meant the plane with the wings brekaing off. IMO that looks fine, it's that Bat aircraft at the end that looks unrealistic IMO.

"You've given them everything."

"Not everything. Not yet."

Batman is gonna die so hard.

I met Tom Hardy a month ago and when I said "I don't like you hurting my dear Bruce, he smiled and said you know I can't comment"

I don't think Bat will die, but Bane does break his back in the series, I think he will get fucked up for sure..

Hardy was a class act, I can't wait for this movie, I haven't been this excited since I almost lost my virginity :monkeyleft:

Wheels, all aircraft scenes, the batwing looks terrible, the plane caught in the parachute cables looks appalling then the tip of flips off.

Just the first one was great not just because it was dark and gritty but it was as real as a comic movie is going to get. Then the next had a great plot and cast but the bike was stupid, the kidnap scene seemed plausible because it is a military move but the truck forward flip was terrible.

No doubt I will go see this, probably make the trip to London to see it on a IMAX but the bat vehicles under Nolan have been shonky IMO.

Wheels, all aircraft scenes, the batwing looks terrible, the plane caught in the parachute cables looks appalling then the tip of flips off.

Just the first one was great not just because it was dark and gritty but it was as real as a comic movie is going to get. Then the next had a great plot and cast but the bike was stupid, the kidnap scene seemed plausible because it is a military move but the truck forward flip was terrible.

No doubt I will go see this, probably make the trip to London to see it on a IMAX but the bat vehicles under Nolan have been shonky IMO.

Oh just shut it :icon_butt:

Your sort of hating the things a lot of people thought were great in the films. Save your money for Mamma Mia 3 the IMAX experience. No Bat Bikes or funky van flips :icon_mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...

I seriously believe this will be the greatest film of all times. Epic will be an understatement. I get chills just by knowing we are less than 2 months away.

Just look at theese frikkin pics :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super:

post-9294-1337932111.jpg

post-9294-1337932116.jpg

post-9294-1337932122.jpg

Jesus I am so out of touch with movies.

My kids went to the Avengers and I hadn't even heard about it until they said they wanted to go. Now this.

Maybe I should go to a movie theater for the first time in a decade.

I've been waiting for this movie forever! My local movie theater does seat reservations so I'm going to reserve a whole row ASAP.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...