Rob of FTV Girls

Smash Boy

Rob just saw your cover story in HH from Barnes and Noble, It was definitely nice to see a realistic "baller", great pics and success story..

I remember one of the featured guys saying you "ain't a baller unless you got 12 cars".... and thinking 12? 12? What about the guys with 3-5 cars and 100MM in assets?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob just saw your cover story in HH from Barnes and Noble, It was definitely nice to see a realistic "baller", great pics and success story..

I remember one of the featured guys saying you "ain't a baller unless you got 12 cars".... and thinking 12? 12? What about the guys with 3-5 cars and 100MM in assets?

Rob doesnt post here.. He is out driving around with 14yr old boys...

is there more to this story?

Just that when anyone sees him, he has a different little boy with him.. Youd think he would be with a FTV girl...

Just that when anyone sees him, he has a different little boy with him.. Youd think he would be with a FTV girl...

I heard the blonde on the site that he used to take a bunch of the pictures with, that he posted here, was his girlfriend.

I heard the blonde on the site that he used to take a bunch of the pictures with, that he posted here, was his girlfriend.

Maybe... Maybe not...

Found the name of the magazine... Millionaire Blueprint...

Millionaire Blueprint

Also wanted to say congrats to Rob... :)

The owner of that magazine died in like 2008 or so. I think the magazine went with him. If Im correct, you can buy back issues, but there's been no new issues for a couple years.

LOL. Why would any guy want everyone in the world to see his GF naked and fisting?

LOL. Why would any guy want everyone in the world to see his GF naked and fisting?

You seem to have a lot of inside information on that site, interesting.... Some guys are into shit like that Brian, not me personally, but some guys. To each his own I guess. Not confirmed on the GF thing, but that is what I believe was talked about here on LP in his early days of being on the site.

You seem to have a lot of inside information on that site, interesting.... Some guys are into shit like that Brian, not me personally, but some guys. To each his own I guess. Not confirmed on the GF thing, but that is what I believe was talked about here on LP in his early days of being on the site.

That Allison Angel chick is not and has never been Rob's GF.

That Allison Angel chick is not and has never been Rob's GF.

Ah, gotcha. That is exactly whom I was referring to also.

• 2 weeks later...

Are the SLR and Aventador his as well? Or just other guys cars. And why is he or whomever is driving the veyron wearing a racing suit?

Are the SLR and Aventador his as well? Or just other guys cars. And why is he or whomever is driving the veyron wearing a racing suit?

afaik all three are his. and why racing suit? isn't it obvious? because race car! :icon_mrgreen: