New Aventador is finally here! Anyone know of an aftermarket exhaust?

Lubejobs42

Most incredible car I ever drove. SOOOO fricken fast!! Handles beautiful.

There was so much negativity along the way, I was a little nervous. Lamborghini hit it out of tthe park!!!

I am thrilled to death!!!

congrats Gino! :eek3dance:

i hope your coming to hooters on the 7th

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Most incredible car I ever drove. SOOOO fricken fast!! Handles beautiful.

There was so much negativity along the way, I was a little nervous. Lamborghini hit it out of tthe park!!!

I am thrilled to death!!!

WOW great positive review. I rave about mine. drive it always and love it. as to the exaust... I am in the lp560 today and I miss the less hot-rod more "whine" of my Aventador. The lp560 is still fun and I will never ever sell it... butman I love Aventador. Really.

Congrats Gino, glad to hear the long nerve racking wait was worth it. Now when are you getting your ass back into a boat? lol

Thank you! it's marble.

Jesus! Isn't that slipery as hell with just a drop of water??

My Exhaust from Lambo of Newport Cali is on the way. I will post a before and after video once installed.

Does anyone know what accessoroies are supposed to come with New Aventador? I got the car vover set, and the Tire air compressor kit with mine.

I was told its also supposed to come with a Lmabo battery charger. Does anyone know if that is the case?

I called about the Newport exhaust too, interested to hear what your thoughts are of it ..

My car did not come with a battery charger only the tire pump and covers .

I called about the Newport exhaust too, interested to hear what your thoughts are of it ..

My car did not come with a battery charger only the tire pump and covers .

Get your car down here!!! You free Friday? Gunna be here with a lot of cameras and all of the toys out!

Yes, already fell on my ass getting out of the car. At least my wife got a good laugh.

I don't care about "practical"!!!! If it looks ood, it's all that matters!!!

im sitting at dinner last night with a bunch of friends, and one of the guys has a phantom. he says yeah im sitting on Glades rd the other day and this orange aventador went by me like i was going backwards. i said yep thats gino lol

you must be having a blast

im sitting at dinner last night with a bunch of friends, and one of the guys has a phantom. he says yeah im sitting on Glades rd the other day and this orange aventador went by me like i was going backwards. i said yep thats gino lol

you must be having a blast

You can't drive the car slow!

I have never been so in love with a car!

The only problem is there is no cig ligher up front so i can plug in my radar detector. I will need to get it hard wired but i don'tt want to lose the car. Maybe when they install the exhause next monday i'll have it done.

The only problem is there is no cig ligher up front so i can plug in my radar detector. I will need to get it hard wired but i don'tt want to lose the car. Maybe when they install the exhause next monday i'll have it done.

I agree, that car is so easy to drive fast, it just feels like its going so much slower than it is. The brakes are really nice too, which just makes it so you can go so much faster than you normally would. I can see myself cruising at 60mph in a 35mph zone all the time without even realizing it. That sucks about the cig lighter, I didnt realize that. I am tired of waiting for my car.

Thats weird, my dealer spoke to the factory when i specced mine to check exactly this for the same reason as you. The factory confirmed the car would have a 12v socket in the cabin regardless of if it was ordered with smoker pack or not.

good for you! i have the cordless solo radar that i use for traveling etc... works great!