Gallardo Highway Crash

Diablo_4_Ever

Driving like stupid assholes on public roads whattya expect

If you look at the 15 second mark, you can see a red blotch of pixelated edged "stuff" that is commonly seen in poorly done green screen overlays.

I would dare say this vid might be fake:P

If you look at the 15 second mark, you can see a red blotch of pixelated edged "stuff" that is commonly seen in poorly done green screen overlays.

I would dare say this vid might be fake:P

It may be something hanging from the rear-view mirror, like a tassel of sorts.

It may be something hanging from the rear-view mirror, like a tassel of sorts.

Oh yeah, you're right, darn low quality youtube vids:P

Well then that's just retarded. At least it was the green lambo that got wrecked as opposed to an innocent bystander.

*wonder if there's a higher quality version that the police can read license plates off of:P

Another good reason not to do car runs with idiots. The orange Lambo was at fault, green one crashes and everyone has a fucken Gopro now to post the vids online!. One of the main reasons I dont do runs anymore. I cant wait to see how the local cops and insurance companies will handle this...

Rant over....

Another good reason not to do car runs with idiots. The orange Lambo was at fault, green one crashes and everyone has a fucken Gopro now to post the vids online!. One of the main reasons I dont do runs anymore. I cant wait to see how the local cops and insurance companies will handle this...

Rant over....

How do you figure the orange one is at fault?

both cars are going the same speed. and if you stop it frame by frame, you can clearly see that both cars crossed the white line at pretty much the exact same instant.

BOTH cars are at fault for this crash. The guy driving the green one got exactly what he deserves. A wrecked car with no insurance for racing. Too bad the orange one guy is going to get off free.

I personally have no sympathy for anyone stupid enough to go that fast around on public roads with traffic.

the orange car is behind the green car but into the center lane sooner.

the orange car is passing a car right beside him, where the green car is getting ready to pass a car further ahead.

It looks like the green car almost went into the far right lane to pass two cars before he noticed the orange car.

on a 3 lane highway who has the right of way to the cente lane? ( I guess it would depend on where they are driving. Is the watermark in the upper right from the orginal camera I wonder?)

MY .02 is both are at fault but more so the green G, after replaying the vid it looks like when both drivers realize they are in the same lane the green G over corrected (over reacted) thus causing him the swerve.

MY .02 is both are at fault but more so the green G, after replaying the vid it looks like when both drivers realize they are in the same lane the green G over corrected (over reacted) thus causing him the swerve.

:iamwithstupid:

Looks like both cars were just doing something stupid and one had worse luck than the other. Neither is more at fault than the other. I'd say the green got off rather easy considering how fast it looks like they were going. Could have been much worse.

Driver of Green Gallardo didn't look carefully while changing lanes .. Both drviers didn't consider both cars have almost equal power so they can't easily pass the other one unlike all other cars on the road so the Orange SL should slow down when he noticed both of them will enter the right lane at the same time.. He thought he could pass the green G if he keep accelerating.

Driver of Green Gallardo didn't look carefully while changing lanes .. Both drviers didn't consider both cars have almost equal power so they can't easily pass the other one unlike all other cars on the road so the Orange SL should slow down when he noticed both of them will enter the right lane at the same time.. He thought he could pass the green G if he keep accelerating.

I tend to agree with this. Both drivers are at fault, but both seemed to overlook the other. Then, all hell broke out and the guy in the Gallardo faired the worst

Ya any details where this took place? About 3 months ago I was passed by a green & orange exotic in West Covina CA. I'm sure the orange was a lambo but couldn't glance fast enough at the green one!