VBOXKING's Verde Ithaca Aventador thread

VBUGKING

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't there one car that makes your legs go numb just by looking at it VBOXKing, one you want to keep as long as possible?

Here's a video from todays Cars and Coffee. My Aventador is in it along with several other nice rides, including an F40, GT3 RS 4.0, SLS, 458, and other stuff.

Watching that video. Seeing it next to a Murci.... Makes the Murci look like an 80's car all of a sudden.

Watching that video. Seeing it next to a Murci.... Makes the Murci look like an 80's car all of a sudden.

I agree, it really makes Murcis look dated.

Here are 2 sets of pics of the event. The SLS is really growing on me

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59324714@N06/...57629764135615/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49430905@N07/...57629763190443/

:iamwithstupid:

Was on Rodeo today when a white Aventador drove by. The craziest thing about the car is how quiet it is.. Even my wife commented that what happened to the sound? I mean litterly Prius quiet.

I need this car, that way I can update my avatar! :eusa_think:

You could always buy it, TT it and put it up for sale!!

Do it...do it...do it!!!!

Was on Rodeo today when a white Aventador drove by. The craziest thing about the car is how quiet it is.. Even my wife commented that what happened to the sound? I mean litterly Prius quiet.

Yes its quiet until you really get on it.

so overall how would you rate the car on a 1-10?

Best Lambo I have ever owned by a mile, so a 10 when comparing it to that. The tranny is the best single clutch so far, but its still not as smooth as a dual clutch. If you want to be mobbed everywhere you go, this is the right car. For me, its way too exhausting to deal with.

Best Lambo I have ever owned by a mile, so a 10 when comparing it to that. The tranny is the best single clutch so far, but its still not as smooth as a dual clutch. If you want to be mobbed everywhere you go, this is the right car. For me, its way too exhausting to deal with.

makes sense... i get that with the CGT, but im sure a verde LP700 is 10x worse.

(sale pending)

Congrats on the quick sale, it's a shame you're getting rid of it so soon.

Would you consider one in less loud color like Grigio Estoque or black?

Congrats on the quick sale, it's a shame you're getting rid of it so soon.

Would consider one in less loud color like Grigio Estoque or black?

Thanks, although its not really a shame, its going to a great home, and I got my enjoyment out of it. It's going to be used by the new owner in a way that will not disappoint! All out crazy, wild, and uncomfortable sport cars are just not my thing anymore, guess I am getting old. All I want to drive is the ghost now, lol.

Thanks, although its not really a shame, its going to a great home, and I got my enjoyment out of it. It's going to be used by the new owner in a way that will not disappoint! All out crazy, wild, and uncomfortable sport cars are just not my thing anymore, guess I am getting old. All I want to drive is the ghost now, lol.

Invite the new owner to the LP :icon_thumleft: