VBOXKING's Verde Ithaca Aventador thread

VBUGKING

I need this car, that way I can update my avatar! :eusa_think:

Hrmm....could it be? You also hinted that a green Lamborghini was going to be going to the garage in another thread...could it be this Aventador that maybe you got? :P

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I am sure you love it a lot more than I do! :lol2:

actually it is a PIA, but i love the car so it makes it worth while.

if you were single and lived in SOFL, i dont think it would bother you as much. lol

if you were single and lived in SOFL, it DEFINITELY wouldn't bother you as much. lol

:iamwithstupid:

AND

fixed it for you....

actually it is a PIA, but i love the car so it makes it worth while.

if you were single and lived in SOFL, i dont think it would bother you as much. lol

:iamwithstupid:

AND

fixed it for you....

Lols :)

Congrats on the quick sale! I'm gonna miss not seeing it at cars and coffee anymore but I still need to see your new Ghost and DBS for that matter haha thanks again so much for taking the time to do the photo shoot! talk to you soon!

Congrats on the quick sale! I'm gonna miss not seeing it at cars and coffee anymore but I still need to see your new Ghost and DBS for that matter haha thanks again so much for taking the time to do the photo shoot! talk to you soon!

Yeah, thanks man. It will be nice to blend in for awhile haha.

Now that it's sold, congratulations on the sale! Are you going to make a video of it leaving too....and when do we get Ghost pics? :P

no reason to change the title, I am sure the new owner will start many of their own threads very soon.

Wow, you must be getting old for sure. You had the patience to wait almost a year for the car, then drove it 350 miles over the course of a few weeks, and now you've sold it, as you want to spend more time riding in your cloud-car (ghost).

I was sure from your pull-up vids that you weren't a day over 35 years old (roundabout), but now I think you just cracked 50!!! lol

Wow, you must be getting old for sure. You had the patience to wait almost a year for the car, then drove it 350 miles over the course of a few weeks, and now you've sold it, as you want to spend more time riding in your cloud-car (ghost).

I was sure from your pull-up vids that you weren't a day over 35 years old (roundabout), but now I think you just cracked 50!!! lol

Im 36 now, physically I feel 25, but my tolerance for BS and hassles is approaching zero. I guess I am just getting spoiled, not so much getting old. Waiting for the car was a non issue, I had lots of other cars to keep me busy during that time. Much of that waiting was just waiting for production to even begin on the Aventadors. I was one of the earlier cars, so I wasnt waiting much longer than others, and a lot less than most.

If I could drive however I wanted to on the streets, or even come close to using a sport car 1/10th of the way it was intended, I would probably enjoy them a lot more. Unfortunately everyone in a fast car has been mimized to a poser around here, so I am steering more towards luxury these days.

Im 36 now, physically I feel 25, but my tolerance for BS and hassles is approaching zero. I guess I am just getting spoiled, not so much getting old. Waiting for the car was a non issue, I had lots of other cars to keep me busy during that time. Much of that waiting was just waiting for production to even begin on the Aventadors. I was one of the earlier cars, so I wasnt waiting much longer than others, and a lot less than most.

If I could drive however I wanted to on the streets, or even come close to using a sport car 1/10th of the way it was intended, I would probably enjoy them a lot more. Unfortunately everyone in a fast car has been mimized to a poser around here, so I am steering more towards luxury these days.

I feel so disappointed. :eusa_wall:

heartbroken.gif