Ferrari F620 Almost Here...

Albert-LP

I can believe it, because the model seems a bit bland.

With pro shooting/lighting/photoshop, it will look much better, and all the ass-kissers will be slurping all over it as if it's the next big thing. :icon_mrgreen:

It doesn't look that bad to me, that's my honest opinion. This is Ferrari's high-end GT, and it looks the part as you can see the ties to previous models like the 550/575.

Front end is the only serious flaw in my eyes.

The front end smiling face Ferrari look is a real trend for them and I agree with you that it's total VOM.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are all wrong. It looks great!! It is a different type of animal to a Aventador (which I like much better). But, this is nice. I do prefer the 599 though. Especially the GTO.

Ew. If you're gonna go curvy, do it right (ie F50). If you're gonna go modern and sharp do it right (ie Aventador). Dont sit in the middle, which is what this is going and that why it just doesn't look right...certainly not from that angle. Moreover, it looks like all of their effort has gone into designing everything in front of the front wheel and everything else was an afterthought.

found another one in red

edit: i guess this one is just a photoshop - the grills are different.

edit2: looks like the one above is a photoshop too, not official pic.

post-11539-1330173487.jpg

Not terrible but the latest Ferrari styling cues look like something I'd expect to see on a hot sedan or SUV, not a sports car. Aggressive enough to let the enthusiasts know it has something under the hood but not enough to make it completely stand out from the crowd.

WTF Ferrari. Front is horrible. As bad as the FF. This is worse than the California and that's saying something.

Tell us how you really feel :icon_mrgreen:

At least its much better than the 599.

Another regurgitated mess of styling from Ferrari. :icon_oak:

From the A pillars back, its nothing more than a 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe.

The front is the same as the FF with a different Pokemon character on it.

The driving experience however, will probably be sublime.

Good thing you can't see the shitty outside from the cockpit :icon_mrgreen:

It's not that bad, granted I'm not a fan of the California or the FF, but this one looks much better proportioned. I'll reserve judgement on it until I see proper pictures as I understand the silver one shown is just a model. I hated the 458 too until I saw one in person and it changed my mind. California sucks either way, and I haven't seen an FF yet.

Ferrari 458, FF and this F620's Style looks like Hyundai style... that's disappointing...

Wow. I guess I am the only one who likes it!! With that said, I would never buy it over the Aventador! Not even close. And, I do prefer the 599 GTO. But, it looks to me like it will be a sharp car. It is modern Ferrari. I love the looks of the 458. I will always favor Lamborghini's space ship vibe, but I think the reactions are a little overboard. It isn't horrid.

The newer, more clear, renders are turning me off.

I was ok with the grey clay model one (or whatever it was) that leaked out first, but the newer red and silver attempts to show more detail are a bore.

It really does look like an FF was put in a medievil stretching torture device to create this car.

It's not horrible, of course. But it does not look so good as it should be, at least looking at these pictures/photshops. May be the real one will be better, but i do not like too much the "Hyundai" style they started with 458. That is not an "italian" style: a lot of italian Ferrari owners share my opinion, but italian supercar market is going down and down so i think they are looking for another style that can be appreciated by mid east and far east customers, the most important markets together with USA market today and in the future. Here nobody wants the FF, but they are shipping a lot in those mid and far east markets.

ciao