Ferrari F620 Almost Here...

Albert-LP

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The F12berlinetta’s 6262cc 65° V12 engine delivers unprecedented performance and revs for a naturally-aspirated 12-cylinder. Its maximum power output is 740 CV which translates to a specific output of 118 CV/l. Torque reaches a peak of 690 Nm, 80 per cent of which is already available at just 2,500 rpm, and which provides an unrelenting surge of acceleration all the way to the 8,700 rpm limit. The engine is mated to the F1 dual-clutch transmission, which has closer gear ratios developed specifically for this car’s performance. The F12berlinetta boasts a weight-to-power ratio of just 2.1 kg/CV .

The result is that the new Prancing Horse 12-cylinder accelerates from 0-100 km/h in 3.1 seconds and from 0 to 200 km/h in 8.5 seconds. It also completes a lap of the Fiorano circuit in 1’23”, faster than any other Ferrari road car. Benchmark performance and maximum driving involvement are guaranteed by immediate turn-in, with smaller steering wheel angles, and increased cornering speed. Stopping distances have also been drastically reduced.

post-8121-1330519365_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

The front end looks like the Joker's grin...haha!

In the modern era of Ferrari, the F430 is the only one I think looks good, the rest all look like

some kind of Japanese car. If I'm paying that kind of $$$ for a supercar, I sure the hell don't want people to think that my car is a Mitsubishi. At a fast glance, most new Ferrari's look like them...

The front end looks like the Joker's grin...haha!

In the modern era of Ferrari, the F430 is the only one I think looks good, the rest all look like

some kind of Japanese car. If I'm paying that kind of $$$ for a supercar, I sure the hell don't want people to think that my car is a Mitsubishi. At a fast glance, most new Ferrari's look like them...

:iamwithstupid: I test drove the ff yesterday. More to come on that. 430 is great looking. I also love the 599 GTO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fast as balls. Not in love with the look, but there's no denying the drive.

Can't wait to see how high the F70 sets the bar...come on Ferrari, no Japanese/Gundam/Transformer abortions! :icon_mrgreen:

After driving the FF, I think this car will be amazing. A very easy to drive, unreal fast and unreal handling, while being comfortable. That exhaust note in the video is perfect.

Although the 620 is not a real looker, i have to admit i kind of like the car. The exhaust note is about a nice as it gets for a street car, the shifts sound really good and based on what i have seen on the video, the handling is right up there. It definitely is an improvement on the 599 and i think the looks will grow on people.

In my opinion, Ferrari has a winner with this car.