993 TT for sale?

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's a 77, it likely started out as a reg 911 targa. They started producing 911 cabs in 1983. I have seen that car around town before.

He's out in Eden Prairie. Good guy, has 10 or so cars, and does most of the work/modding himself. Looking to make room for a 996 GT3 last I heard.

I think the car started as a 77 non turbo cab? It has the Strosek widebody on it, with those weird small headlights.

bluepcar2.jpg

bluepcar.jpg

That is the most ugly ass rear wing and rear fenders I have ever seen!

Tempting! Can you put some miles on and not get hurt on resale?

How much is a similiar car in a cab?

@!*&^%$#*!@&%$&!@ WTF kind of Porsche guy are you not to know they didnt make a 993 TT cab! *!&@^%*&$%!*&@%$*&!@%

Yes, you can drive it abit and its going to do nothing but appreciate..

That is the most ugly ass rear wing and rear fenders I have ever seen!

On the contrary the Gt2 style wing is the most bad ass wing to ever come from Porsche. That being said that blue car is an abortion.

I thought I saw one in one of the showrooms off of PCH in NB last week. It was yellow. I didn't get the name of the place, but it's hard to miss if you drive down PCH. I think it was not too far off the roundabout that's down there.

I thought I saw one in one of the showrooms off of PCH in NB last week. It was yellow. I didn't get the name of the place, but it's hard to miss if you drive down PCH. I think it was not too far off the roundabout that's down there.

Phillips?

Info?????

Info?????

Unfortunately that's all I got. I saw it through the window in a dealership on the left when heading south on PCH. I think it was just a few blocks north of the mclaren dealership.

@!*&^%$#*!@&%$&!@ WTF kind of Porsche guy are you not to know they didnt make a 993 TT cab! *!&@^%*&$%!*&@%$*&!@%

Yes, you can drive it abit and its going to do nothing but appreciate..

Sorry dr porsche :thefinger:

I always loved that car! If a good deal pops up I would consider one.

Sorry dr porsche :thefinger:

I always loved that car! If a good deal pops up I would consider one.

With 993TT's good cars are harder to come by than good deals. Not many out there. Anything Sloan has (inventory or on consignment) is always clean with lower miles.

Probably one of the dumbest things I have ever done....traded my '96 993TT (Polar Silver)...5k miles, for about $70k about five years ago. Was an awesome car. $119k for the one at MGMSL. Fcuk I'm a dumb ass....