Two new additions!!

Kisco

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on both! I'm sure they'll both give you pride and satisfaction!

Thanks ameer.

I just contacted Amy from TDC Companies regarding insurance. I know in an recent older thread we were told that she has some very aggressive rates. I will keep you all posted on the savings she provides me (if any)

Beautiful. Both of them! Congrats.

Congrats on both fronts!!

Congrats and congrats again!

Congrats on both. :)

Thanks all.

It's 4 a.m....Time to feed the booger.

Congrats on the new baby Fadi! Love everything about that car as well!

Congrats on both!

IIRC Webster had a LP560 with exactly the same interior/exterior combo. I like it a lot!

Thanks Nath4N

Congrats on both Fadi. Can't ask for any more my friend! Dont worry on the sleepless nights...it gets easier.

Thanks a lot, Les. Much appreciated. I hope all is well with you.

Congrats on the new baby Fadi! Love everything about that car as well!

Thanks Luis.

Mazel tov all the way around!

Perfect color combo on 560!

I can't wait to hear about the mods?!?!?!

Thanks bro. I think the first thing I am gonna order is an exhaust. Just got to decide which one I want.

what a month for you! congrats on both the new additions!

Thanks E7ITE

Congratulations Fadi on the family addition! Any chance you'll be able to bring the LP down to TX2K?

Thanks a lot, Jamie. Unfortunately with the newborn, I won't be able to make it this year. But I definitely plan on attending next year and hopefully with a little more power.

Thanks Captain

Hmmm...the favorite...as of now, it's a close call. But once the baby stops the grunting/fussing/whining and allows me to sleep for more than 3 hrs a night, I am sure she will take the lead. :icon_mrgreen:

Yeah? Wait till a boy knocks on your door and wants to take her out. Then you will be literally kissing the Lambo servicing invoices!

A 9 year old wanted to take my 8 year old niece out to the park the other day. I don't want to sound like a bully but he broke down into tears too easily with my questions.

Wow, Fadi... big news! Congrats on the beautiful baby girl and 560. I would love to hear your thoughts on the car compared to your old G.

Yeah? Wait till a boy knocks on your door and wants to take her out. Then you will be literally kissing the Lambo servicing invoices!

A 9 year old wanted to take my 8 year old niece out to the park the other day. I don't want to sound like a bully but he broke down into tears too easily with my questions.

I commend you for only asking questions...I am NOT looking forward to this stage of her life one bit. Actually, I already dread it.

Wow, Fadi... big news! Congrats on the beautiful baby girl and 560. I would love to hear your thoughts on the car compared to your old G.

Thank you much, Tim. I will be sure to make a comparison write up whe I get some seat time.

Thanks bro. I think the first thing I am gonna order is an exhaust. Just got to decide which one I want.

You know you're just going to be selling it in a few weeks/months when the turbos go on--sit tight man! :eusa_dance:

You know you're just going to be selling it in a few weeks/months when the turbos go on--sit tight man! :eusa_dance:

Haha. You are so right... :icon_mrgreen:

Congratulations on your new born, she looks adorable. The car looks beautiful too!

Thanks, Mondi.

Grats Fadi!

Thanks Christian. To you also on the new GT-R. I have no doubt in mind that you will love this car!

Anyone know what the "style package" entails? I looked it up online and it said "shiny black exterior paint accents", but I couldn't see anything different about my car than the other White LP560s?? Any ideas?

Congrats on the little one!

Car looks good too. I might be home in April, so hopefully if yours is still stock around that time we can do some rolls. I've always been curious how it compares to a 560.