I've given up the guilt!

I was a few weeks away from re-spraying the last SIlver 6.0 I had. Was going to do it in Orange (as yours) as it had the Brown 6.0SE Interior color, a one of one...thought the Choclate Brown would look great with the Pearl Orange..but just as I was about to get it done, it sold, has in the last two weeks gone to a new owner in Walnut Creek area of California.

Before the respray my silver 6.0 was also was one of one. The only factory silver 6.0 with a factory black/tan interior.

Actually, there is one other that I know of, now that I think of it..

It AS well was SIlver 2001 Diablo 6.0. It was re-sprayed, back in the day by Lamborghini Orange County to Diablo GT Metallic Black. It then got a GT kit done to it as well. It recently sold on E-bay out of a Dealer from Las Vegas..not sure who bought it or where it went, so with the, 1 you, 3 me, 1 LOC...brings it to 5 SIlver cars re-sprayed.

Roy, if im not mistaken that black 6.0 with the GT kit is now at SP eng, getting some work done.

Roy, if im not mistaken that black 6.0 with the GT kit is now at SP eng, getting some work done.

Member baky bought it.

Before the respray my silver 6.0 was also was one of one. The only factory silver 6.0 with a factory black/tan interior.

one of one crybaby2.gif

but it does look very nice in orange ;)

Looks like new, how much does a paint job like that cost?!

One of one is pretty hard to swallow but that orange is fantastic!

I have had three 2001 Diablo 6.0 cars re-sprayed..all came out fantastic and have been sold.

FUNNY thing is, all three were Silver....and now with this one, that makes 4 Silver cars gone..will Silver be the next sought after hard to find color on a 6.0 ??

Roy I just checked the #'s. There were just under 30 silver 6.0's so I don't think there will be any shortage of silver 6.0's in the near future. Kevin had 22 as pearl orange but that can't be quite right as this also includes the solid orange of which I know of at least 2. Taking into account the totaled (trashed) pearl orange 6.0's and mine and one other PROPER pearl orange repaint I would put the current total number of pearl orange 6.0's at no more than 15-ish.

Anybody have any info to contradict this?

Why buy another 6.0 in orange when you can have the one you know and love painted correctly and to perfection? It looks great!