Need help with ordering a new LP560!!!

rhyno

Dear Lambopower family, I have decided to order a new 2012 LP560 in Blue Cepheus. The problem I have is trying to pick the perfect interior! I don't like to be boring but I have to also look at resale in the future. Here is the color Blue Cepheus and the matching stitching that Lamborghini has sent me.

BC.jpg

At first I thought I should go with a all black leather interior with Blue Cepheus stitching but I thought that might be a bit boring (I could always paint some of the interior pieces blue cepheus to spice it up). Here is a pic with alcantera and blue stitching (I hate alcantera but this gives you a idea what the stitching color looks like on black)

IMG_9920_1024x682.jpgbluestitching.jpg

I got to play around with the Lambo computer at the dealership and came up with my favorite interior. Dark blue with white inserts on the seats/doors. The only problem is the colors do not show very good so it's hard to get a really good idea of how it would turn out.

IMG_2436.JPGIMG_2437.JPG

Also I really like this interior but I think there might be to much white and be very hard to keep clean!!!!!

photo.jpgphoto4.jpg

I'm having a hard time with picking a interior and it's down to crunch time. I have to pick something!!! This has been the hardest part of ordering (but it sure is fun)

I'm sure everyone will have there own opinion but maybe I will get some clarity.

Nutcase, what does your interior look like??

What would you do Lambopower?????

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey buddy, congrats on the new car. I really like the top interior with white inserts on the seats and the white inserts on the doors, glovebox ect. Love the blue.

I don't know how I feel about the dark blue...I think that black with the white inserts would look great (which is how it looks in the pics anyway...)

Yes i agree with Turbo50Mike, you would be better off with black interior with white inserts. Looks clean and wouldn't be a hassle for resale!

What id do is buy this car and save myself a shit load of money and wait time ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lamborghini...=item1e6c136356

12510dd536f8267963d2fa0224d943c1x.jpg

Thats a nice LP but I hate the interior. It also will have no warranty. I would have to add 6% duty, RIV fees, shipping to get it into Canada so I'm better off buying a new car. I did think about this car and also the Tila Tequila LP but it has a barf interior!

http://www.humberviewmotorsports.com/used/...6993b4d8d70.htm

IMG_2509.JPGIMG_2510.JPG

Hey buddy, congrats on the new car. I really like the top interior with white inserts on the seats and the white inserts on the doors, glovebox ect. Love the blue.

Thanks Dallas! I like that one also. I think it's first on my list so far!

Black interior and where you have the white in the renderings do the Blue Cepheus with Q-citura with matching or contrast stitching and do carbon fiber bits for the door handles, steering wheel, around the gated shifter (assuming your going manual) and e-brake handle with Blue Cepheus e-brake boot. Or black e-brake boot and Blue Cepheus stitching. Just my $0.02. I think black interior with some sort of exterior matching inserts will be best.

Blue/white bi-colour with blue cross-stitching was what I had in mind when I was reading your initial post. I scrolled down and yes, that's exactly the combo I had in mind. I had blue interior on my first G (Caelum Blu exterior). It's not bad, slightly dull by itself but with white contrast, it should set it off quite nicely so long as you don't mind the extra work on keeping the white clean.

If you want to be more daring, try blue/yellow bi-colour with contrast stitching and order yellow calipers too. That would contrast it very well.

You're going to get killed on resale no matter what -- it's a brand new LP560 at a time when there are so many good deals on used ones and brand new 550's at 180-190K.

That said, I'd minimize pain by going with a black interior with blue stitching. I'm probably one of the few who had been looking to buy a blue Gallardo at one point and I passed on every one because they all had terrible interiors -- tan, white, cream, or blue interiors. All I wanted was black, and I couldn't find a single one. You'll have a much easier time selling it with black, especially in Canada.

i'd just go with the plain black with blue stitching. the exterior color is already too flashy so taming it down on the interior color schemes is what i would do. plus come resale time, i'm sure you would have less problems (rather more market) with a black interior. good luck

i'd just go with the plain black with blue stitching. the exterior color is already too flashy so taming it down on the interior color schemes is what i would do. plus come resale time, i'm sure you would have less problems (rather more market) with a black interior. good luck

:iamwithstupid:

That said, I'd minimize pain by going with a black interior with blue stitching. I'm probably one of the few who had been looking to buy a blue Gallardo at one point and I passed on every one because they all had terrible interiors -- tan, white, cream, or blue interiors. All I wanted was black, and I couldn't find a single one. You'll have a much easier time selling it with black, especially in Canada.

Yeah, I like the black interior with the blue cepheus stitching too.

+1

Black leather, blue stichting and if you'll get bored paint some parts blu cepheus like TurboMike did with his VI LP560.

I like the plain black with the blue stitching.

I agree! Or the all white with blue stitching. I don't like the inserts period though lol.

Blue/white bi-colour with blue cross-stitching was what I had in mind when I was reading your initial post. I scrolled down and yes, that's exactly the combo I had in mind. I had blue interior on my first G (Caelum Blu exterior). It's not bad, slightly dull by itself but with white contrast, it should set it off quite nicely so long as you don't mind the extra work on keeping the white clean.

If you want to be more daring, try blue/yellow bi-colour with contrast stitching and order yellow calipers too. That would contrast it very well.

Haha to funny, when I was playing around with the Lambo computer I created about 10-15 different LP's with the blue exterior and different interiors. I did make a blue interior with yellow stitching and yellow calipers, it was nice but just wasn't good enough. LoV did have a Gallardo that had the same interior (no qcitura) and Monterey blue exterior so I got to view that combo and let my mind wrap around it. I also tried the same color combo but instead of yellow I used orange (my favorite color) but that was worse!

You're going to get killed on resale no matter what -- it's a brand new LP560 at a time when there are so many good deals on used ones and brand new 550's at 180-190K.

Brian, you are right about the re-sale but it's not as bad in Canada then the USA. We have very few LP560's for sale up here and ZERO LP550's so they are still in demand. Also Canadian LP's hold a premium price over USA LP's in Canada expecially when they are still under warranty, any USA car that has warranty can not get warranty work done in Canada! When we look at importing from the USA we have all these added costs so the price differences gets eaten up pretty fast but you have a crazy amount of inventory compared to us.

I also think and feel the same way about the interiors on the blue cars that are available, most of them are terrible. I think Black with light Blue stitching would be the smart decision because re-sale would be easier but when you are custom ordering a car it's hard not to order something that is unique!

I really need to see some pictures of Nutcase interior? Paging Nutcase...

I really need to see some pictures of Nutcase interior? Paging Nutcase...

here it is. that's the way i'd go.

post-11539-1331747123_thumb.jpg

post-11539-1331747155_thumb.jpg