So Tupac showed up last night to Coachella

porter

He's been hitting the gym the past few years.

Pretty cool none the less

:icon_mrgreen: Makes me want to do a few situps.

The technology is very cool.

Does anyone else think that had to be fcuking surreal for the guys on stage that knew him when he was alive?

Imagine standing next to a friend or family member that has been dead for years? It would trip me the fcuk out.

Does anyone else think that had to be fcuking surreal for the guys on stage that knew him when he was alive?

Imagine standing next to a friend or family member that has been dead for years? It would trip me the fcuk out.

Agreed. The caveat to that is there likely was a good percentage of the audience who had no idea who Tupac was.

I was thinking about that with Snoop's performance. They knew each other, that had to be crazy. Cool technology!

I was thinking about that with Snoop's performance. They knew each other, that had to be crazy. Cool technology!

except snoop had smoked so many blunts he didn't realize that it wasn't really Tupac.

Probably was quite a site for the heavily drug fueled crowd.

There were least 3 women in the crowd who are going to start paternity suits agains Tupac's estate.

Id like to see Tupac and Biggie do an "appearance" together...along with a reunion of the Beatles...hell even Bring out Eazy E for an NWA reunion. You know the Jacksons are going to be all over this shit with a Michael Hologram...just as long as it is 80's michael and not that mess he became just before he passed.

How long till hologram concerts in lesser markets for half price tickets?

I thought it was a body double lip synching at first with how close he kept the mike to his face. When I read it was a hologram it blew my mind.

I went to Coachella, and thought it was a body double too, until someone said it was a hologram. Apparently beforehand, rumor was that Nate Dogg was going to be hologramed.