Lamborghini Urus - #Invincible

Albert-LP

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure "delayed" is the correct term for the G replacement. We've known forever that they're running on 10 year production cycles starting with the Diablo (actually 11 but whatever), Murcielago, Aventador, and Gallardo. They're just sticking to the plan. Whether this was/is a smart move is debatable.

If those pictures are the next Lambo then I love it! It's got nice lines and very muscular rear quarter panels. I'm sure the interior will change from what we see here, I think it could be a little more wild. Would it be to much to ask for four scissor doors!! It will sell like hot cakes and keep Lambo's pockets full of cash and that will help make new products.

PLEASE BUILD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks like a lightweight mid/compact size and is too similar to Evoque, X6 etc...

It's not a good successor to LM002, hopefully they don't make it.

Estoque all the way!

What is the f*ck is this?? Is it meant to go offroading??

With 24" rims, you think it's meant to go offroading? Ride will probably be hard as a rock with rims like that. Not to mention you would be sitting in seats with minimum padding on carbon fiber shells...

With 24" rims, you think it's meant to go offroading? Ride will probably be hard as a rock with rims like that. Not to mention you would be sitting in seats with minimum padding on carbon fiber shells...

RIMMMZZZZZZZZ

oh god...make.......it...........stop.....................

Lamborghini-Urus-SUV-01.jpg

porter edit: don't link to other forums

It would be really cool if they made two different packages for the SUV. The first being a street SUV with big wheels, body kit and low stance (I think they would sell 90% this way) and the second being a 4x4 model that had offroad tires, smaller rims, skid plates, a higher stance and maybe even air suspension so you could raise it up for offroading.

Estoque all the way!

+1.

It's grown on me a lot since 2008. Let's hope the SUV looks much better in reality than in those renderings.

post-11539-1334949295.jpg

Can anyone actually put a value on the Lamborghini brand? I'm curious how much it would cost to take it off VAG's hands, cash!

This or the Estoque: Estoque hands down. But if Winky's words are truth then it's gonna be an almost 10 years old when it hits the streets. Hope Lambo is gonna do the right thing.

I love the Estoque very much and would buy one instantly. This Urus is not very attractive to me. I hate the way it looks.

"Hey! nice ride... I got me a couple of dem there Jeeps too.. Wait... what..? A Lambo..? <awkward silence>

Lamborgetheeffouttahere "