UGR Superleggera on ADV5.2.1 SL's

BLK TONY

The Underground Racing boys crank out some of the most insane TT builds money can buy (and limitless engineering can produce) and this LP-570 Superlegerra needed a little extra something in the style department. We ordered up a set of ADV5.2.1 Monoblock SL wheels in a 20×9, 20×12 fitment and gloss black finish. The black on black look is menacing and the wheels are the perfect fit for the car – not too flashy, not too subtle – just aggressive as hell!

I must say, this is one of the best looking Lamborghini's I've seen. I'm truly jealous!

Gallardo20.jpg

Gallardo22.jpg

Gallardo23.jpg

Gallardo24.jpg

ugr1.jpg

ugr2.jpg

ugradv1gallardo.jpg

Gallardo1.jpg

Gallardo2.jpg

Gallardo3.jpg

Gallardo4.jpg

Gallardo5.jpg

Gallardo6.jpg

Gallardo7.jpg

Gallardo8.jpg

Gallardo10.jpg

Gallardo11.jpg

Gallardo12.jpg

Gallardo14.jpg

Gallardo15.jpg

Gallardo16.jpg

Gallardo17.jpg

Gallardo18.jpg

Gallardo19.jpg

ugr1.jpg

Holy smokes that looks INSANE :icon_mrgreen:

Just incredible.

Black is a tough color because it hides a lot of an exotic's sexier lines, but it's hard to argue that a black LP570 with the right setup isn't one of the best looking cars ever made.

Just incredible.

Black is a tough color because it hides a lot of an exotic's sexier lines, but it's hard to argue that a black LP570 with the right setup isn't one of the best looking cars ever made.

Thanks, I completely agree!

PCJR--Is this one yours? Looks like it.

Hows the traction with these wheels and the michelin pilot sport cups? I'm wondering if the R888 are about the same or better.

These look killer on your car by the way!!

PCJR--Is this one yours? Looks like it.

Hows the traction with these wheels and the michelin pilot sport cups? I'm wondering if the R888 are about the same or better.

These look killer on your car by the way!!

Yes it's mine, thanks. So far so good with regards to traction. I've only driven a few times since the new wheels install

and I have had it set to 750 WHP setting. Compared to the stock 19" Corsa's, I have not noticed any less traction.

The cazyist thing is that it actually looks considerably better in person and the pictures look great! ADV hit this one out of the park!!

Pete, simply AMAZING! I want those wheels for my GTR?

Peter

We just engineered out first set of the 5.2.1SL's for a GTR in 20's! Should be done soon. I can show you pictures if you'd like.

• 1 month later...

PCJR,

Do you not mind the front tires rubbing on the fender liners? I had 245's on for 5 minutes, before I switched to the 235's. Just curious.