At Last...

Vahid

Took a long time to get her built the way I wanted but its finally here...

slpver.jpg

Interior...

2i7sic.jpg

You see those red harnesses? One of the main reasons it took so long to get here was because of the harnesses.

1025 km in 5 days :)

2lbdh79.jpg

And found this online...

And this...

a2dy7p.jpg

Thank you everyone!

I will try to write a review about the car very soon, meanwhile if anybody has any questions about the car, I would be glad to answer them in detail.

Thanks again for the kind words!

That looks incredible and, in my opinion, the harnesses were well worth a wait! I don't have any questions but...POST MORE PICS! :icon_pray:

Junk X2!

Bad car, bad driving position, bad interior, bad everything.

Sorry dude to rain on your parade, but Lamborghini is cackling that someone actually bought one of these things. ("special edition" gallardos that we need to get rid of chassis!!)...and quick!!

AND IF YOU PAID STICKER!!!!!!!! I won't even say anything yet. Better yet, if you paid anything above 180K I have some great beach front property in Arizona that you would loooooovvveeee!!!!!

Are you over 5 foot five?? Where is your left leg going to go?? Isn't that funny, they never though of that at Lamborghini!!

I could go on and on but I have more gin to drink.

Junk.

Junk X2!

Sorry dude to rain on your parade, but Lamborghini is cackling that someone actually bought one of these things. ("special edition" gallardos that we need to get rid of chassis!!)...and quick!!

AND IF YOU PAID STICKER!!!!!!!! I won't even say anything yet. Better yet, if you paid anything above 180K I have some great beach front property in Arizona that you would loooooovvveeee!!!!!

Are you over 5 foot five?? Where is your left leg going to go?? Isn't that funny, they never though of that at Lamborghini!!

Junk.

I love the look, I love the drive, and I love the car. I am 6'3 athletic build and I have no problem fitting in my gallardo. What's with all the hate? It is an awesome car. I passed on the 458 because it was boring as hell after 15 minutes. I still have the gallardo. I almost bought the Stradale from Lamborghini West Palm but it was sold before I called. I got the Aventador instead. I love my gallardo and I think it is a future classic. The Stradale is the coolest version of an amazing car.

Junk X2!

Junk.

I hope you are jocking! that's an amazing car, no less: no more gin for today... :lol2: :drunk:

ciao

Junk X2!

Junk.

Kane, I'm a 6'3, 275 lb natural bodybuilder and I just fit inside the Stradale and have 2-3 cm of head room depending on how I style my hair :)

Regarding the things you mentioned, first of all let me tell you I am a very big Lambo enthusiast! I cannot even begin to explain to you how much passion I have for the brand so obviously I know exactly what your on about but guess what? I bought the car knowing all those things.

I have a very bad lower back condition which I was born with it and I started bodybuilding because of that so you could imagine how I feel in those bucket seats after just 5 min of driving! Having said that, the only time in my life that I don't feel the pain is when I'm driving a Lamborghini, I wont even give my brain the time to process the pain the only thing I think of is DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE!

The funnier thing is that I always wanted a Manual transmission car, now that would be even crazier for a guy like me but unfortunately when I wanted to order a Superleggera, the 4WD 6 speed chassis were gone.

The other car that we can compare the Gallardo to would be the 458, honestly nothing about the 458's design language interests me, I'm not saying its a junk car :) It's a Ferrari, it has to be perfect, it's technically a great car but through my eyes it's very boring. I hate the double clutch system, its too perfect, it almost feels like I'm playing GT5 or Forza and yes I love the technically terrible E-gear system and at least they never gave up improving it and it's much better now. I always have it on Corsa mode and every time I shift I feel like I have just made my back worst. It honestly feels like my spine just shattered and I LOVE IT! You can imagine how much I love the ISR transmission of the Aventador!!!

Now regarding the interior, my Navigation system doesn't even work at the moment because this is a Euro spec car and apparently needs to be reprogrammed. Bluetooth wont show up either on any of my phones, and the stereo systems sucks, I mean I feel bad for the poor music since I'm a audiophile. Again it doesn't matter since I'm too busy enjoying the car. When I first got the car I didn't even realize the A/C was off until I saw my shirt was completely wet, not sure how I managed that one as we are all programmed to press the A/C button wherever we sit in.

Overall I think I love this car :icon_mrgreen: and about the left leg, I lay it in a 90° angle under my right leg :icon_mrgreen: