HEAT FTW!

SV-N-IT

I can't believe the talk of trading Cole.

:iamwithstupid:

great player off the bench. Chalmers is gone IMO

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NICE

Pick up one of the best players in the draft, AND more importantly LeBrons favorite pick in the draft-Shabazz Napier.

Will be interested to see who we pick up in free agency

this will cement LJ is coming back! he is a little small , but plays with passion. Unlike chalmers he will play with no fear!!

this will cement LJ is coming back! he is a little small , but plays with passion. Unlike chalmers he will play with no fear!!

Yea but now he will have Professional trainers and wont be a starving athlete like he complained about at UCONN.

Didnt work for BOSH, but I think Bosh has talent, but is somewhat lazy. If this kid trains with LeBron and Wade, it will be Beastmode x2

• 2 weeks later...
this will cement LJ is coming back!

Anyone else wondering about this now? Could the entire team fold if Lebron goes elsewhere?

Anyone else wondering about this now? Could the entire team fold if Lebron goes elsewhere?

I think the heat have a strong, and maybe even better team without lebron. Tons of talent but it doesn't show because its always supposed to be the LBJ show.

Very exciting to see where he goes! Heat? Lakers? Cavs? Knicks?

Knicks sound like a very interesting option, personally, the Lakers to me seem like a great choice. But I forgot that this is the official heat thread :D

Cavs got A. Wiggins and they already have K. Irving... adding LBJ to that will start something serious. LBJ and coach Calipari at Kentucky are very close. If he goes to Cavs, whoever they get to coach the team might only last one year. If LBJ wants coach Cal, they'll pay to get him. Should be interesting to see how it all unfolds...

Cavs got A. Wiggins and they already have K. Irving... adding LBJ to that will start something serious. LBJ and coach Calipari at Kentucky are very close. If he goes to Cavs, whoever they get to coach the team might only last one year. If LBJ wants coach Cal, they'll pay to get him. Should be interesting to see how it all unfolds...

Love A. wiggins. Don't think he will go to Cleveland, although I think its a smart move on his part for his image. Lots of bad blood in Cleveland imo. No bench either.

I still think he will stay in the MIA, im thinking 70/30 he stays!

either way ill always love the HEAT and im sure Riley will create something very special again!

I still think he will stay in the MIA, im thinking 70/30 he stays!

either way ill always love the HEAT and im sure Riley will create something very special again!

My bets are in him staying also.

What about reports that he personally asked Miller and Allen to join him in Cleveland?

we finally agree! :icon_thumleft: soon you will be a heat fan! LOL ;)

we should know either way within a day or two.

Wow. So this was the "unfinished business" Nike campaign that we've been hearing about? What are the cavs chances with the new lineup if it includes lebron?

What's going to be left of Miami?

I heard it went from 60-1 to 12 to 1 just on rumors .. if in fact he goes to Cavs.. they will be favorite to win the east. prob 3-1 to win the whole thing.

Miami is done. It will start a rebuilding stage. We are officially going to be bottom 10 teams for the next 10 years.

I wish we would have gotten a player or 2 for LJ , Bosh something !!

oh well. Its been a great ride for us.

I'm telling you guys.... please see post #1182

Lebron has spent time on Kentucky's campus the last 3 summers visiting with coach Cal. Cavs already offered Calipari 80MM.

I think if LBJ wants him, they'll pay whatever it takes. You know Cavs fans can say whatever, if he decides to go back, they'll welcome him with open arms (be crazy not to).

I mean.... He's Lebron!

we will know soon enough.

will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Yeah.. Those sources look legit. He is going to Cavs.

I heard it went from 60-1 to 12 to 1 just on rumors .. if in fact he goes to Cavs.. they will be favorite to win the east. prob 3-1 to win the whole thing.

Miami is done. It will start a rebuilding stage. We are officially going to be bottom 10 teams for the next 10 years.

I wish we would have gotten a player or 2 for LJ , Bosh something !!

oh well. Its been a great ride for us.

I was in Reno and was going to put a bet down at 60:1 just for the giggles, but didn't. Kinda of regretting it now!

Well, Mike Miller posting on instagram with the Clev. bron jersey in the background, bron moving all of his cars, cavs colors in the web site code LBJs web site....which is where it will be announced.

I will be a LeBron fan once again when he goes back to cleveland!!

I was in Reno and was going to put a bet down at 60:1 just for the giggles, but didn't. Kinda of regretting it now!

Well, Mike Miller posting on instagram with the Clev. bron jersey in the background, bron moving all of his cars, cavs colors in the web site code LBJs web site....which is where it will be announced.

I will be a LeBron fan once again when he goes back to cleveland!!

:icon_butt:

Has there ever been an instance where an entire team has collapsed because of one player leaving like this? Who knows what went on behind the scenes but I just can't imagine after what's happened over the last four years in Miami that players can be this disloyal to the team and just split.

Btw though, imo lebrons mind was made up right after the game five loss, you could see it during the press conference when he said "I'm gonna sit down with my "team"". Too bad he wasn't referring to the heat as his "team".

The real question now is how long does it take for the heat to become a contender again and who are going to be the new stars?

fcuk you to Miami? He got you a chance at the title 4 times. He won 2 championships for you playing more minutes than anyone on the team.

It is not Lebron's fault HEAT suck, that Wade is washed up, Bosh is unreliable, name another player who is good on the team?

Whatever it is that's going behind scenes, IMO it is on Pat Riley at this point if lebron leaves. You do what you must to keep the best player in the league, and if that means you flip or waive or drop bodies of the bad players with the multi year deals in the harbor then you do it.

I am still 80% on him staying but I am wooed by the weather down here. Just a protip - last time when Bron jumped to Heat, people bought up season tickets and flipped them for $$$$.

I am going to say as of now it's 98% chance he is leaving Miami. To many things pointing Cleveland. If bosh and wade stay , pick up a few players , they will make playoffs but get crushed by pacers