HEAT FTW!

SV-N-IT

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man so pumped !! I think it will go like this.

Game 1 spurs win by 14

Game 2 heat wins by 3

Game 3 heat win by 6

Game 4 heat win by 2

Game 5 spurs win by 10

Game 6 heat win by 12

well right on the money with game 1 unfortunately.

with no AC they should have rescheduled the game IMO

either way we looked good until LJ cramped up. the rest of the team should have stepped up.

I said this all along if we can pick up one in SA we will be ok! :headbang:

with no AC they should have rescheduled the game IMO

either way we looked good until LJ cramped up. the rest of the team should have stepped up.

I said this all along if we can pick up one in SA we will be ok! :headbang:

painful to watch LJ on the bench when we were only down by 2.Sucks :(. We had this game.

Good news is Miami knows in their hearts they can beat this team. No team adjusts as well as Miami. They always lose game 1.

If we win game 2, SA will be a up a creak.

painful to watch LJ on the bench when we were only down by 2.Sucks :(. We had this game.

Good news is Miami knows in their hearts they can beat this team. No team adjusts as well as Miami. They always lose game 1.

If we win game 2, SA will be a up a creak.

:iamwithstupid: with all the BS that was going on, we had this game won so im confident we will be ok!

:iamwithstupid: with all the BS that was going on, we had this game won so im confident we will be ok!

:iamwithstupid:

I honestly thought in the back of my mind that we would get smoked in game 1 as it was at home in their house, and we just came off of a picnic of a series with the Pacers.

What I really dont understand is, Lebron is on the sidelines cramping up hardcore which really sucks as someone who has experienced nasty muscle cramps playing football. You would figure he would be pounding fluids and potassium to try and get his muscles back, and he just kinda sat there.

That was the sad part IMO

Well 4 of 5 starters are playing. Where the fcuk is our bench?? James Jones, Haslem, Ray Allen, battier, etc. Only consistent bench player is Norris Cole. if they don't play well this series we lose....

Man so pumped !! I think it will go like this.

Game 1 spurs win by 14

Game 2 heat wins by 3

Game 3 heat win by 6

Game 4 heat win by 2

Game 5 spurs win by 10

Game 6 heat win by 12

2 for 2 . boom! lets go Heat!!

You were 1 point off on both games.

You could have made some MONEY :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

You need to stop betting Fadi, and hit the bookies! lol

:iamwithstupid: I hope you are making a few bucks with these wins or maybe your just trying to piss off mr d lmfao :icon_super:

that LeBron carried his team last night for a W and I honestly think if he didn't cramp up Thursday night the series would be 2-0....

I hate to say this, but if we ever lose him we are royally fcuked :/

:iamwithstupid: I hope you are making a few bucks with these wins or maybe your just trying to piss off mr d lmfao :icon_super:

that LeBron carried his team last night for a W and I honestly think if he didn't cramp up Thursday night the series would be 2-0....

I hate to say this, but if we ever lose him we are royally fcuked :/

Agreed. But we would also have a MUCH stronger bench without that much salary taken on 1 player, or we would have another role player. Think of our team without Lebron, but with Dwight Howard, or with Rajon Rondo, or with Chris Paul, or with Carmelo Anthony, or with Stoudamire, etc. Would still be a very solid team.

I think Bosh and Wade dont go nearly as hard as they are able to because LeBron simply takes over. Looks like we wasted money on Beasley and Greg Oden so far. Really shows that Mike Miller isnt there. He sat Battier yesterday and put James Jones in-and he did....NOTHING.

Chalmers has also been garbage for the most part.

Need our bench to step up.

Agreed. But we would also have a MUCH stronger bench without that much salary taken on 1 player, or we would have another role player. Think of our team without Lebron, but with Dwight Howard, or with Rajon Rondo, or with Chris Paul, or with Carmelo Anthony, or with Stoudamire, etc. Would still be a very solid team.

I think Bosh and Wade dont go nearly as hard as they are able to because LeBron simply takes over. Looks like we wasted money on Beasley and Greg Oden so far. Really shows that Mike Miller isnt there. He sat Battier yesterday and put James Jones in-and he did....NOTHING.

Chalmers has also been garbage for the most part.

Need our bench to step up.

but LJ is a very special player, ive never seen a player carry a team like he does.

yes I know MJ was excellent, but I think LJ is a little better/smarter IMO

I'm going to keep my cool. I'll be back in here after the Spurs win it :thefinger: .

All hating aside, it looks like the Heat are the better team :crybaby2: . Not losing hope though!

NO HEAT 3-PEAT !!!! :headbang:

but LJ is a very special player, ive never seen a player carry a team like he does.

Ok, you're taking it too far. They are different players, but when you can build a team and carry it like MJ, then compare him to the Bird's, Magic's, and MJ's. Whey they were playing, they didn't have the option to wine and sign/trade to whatever team they wanted :thefinger: . Let me know when LeBron wins with a Horace Grant or Bill Cartwright.....

Never seen a team so stacked with ex-NBA all stars, which is why I absolutely hate the heat. At least when Queen James was losing in Cleveland, he was sportsmanlike on the court and knew his place. Now since he's on a mini dream team he wants to come out and act all bad ass, bumping his chest, staring down the crowd, pleaseeeeee :lol2: :jackoff: :bj:

What he did yesterday was nothing short of amazing... he couldn't miss. Yet, the heat won by the skin of their teeth. I love Bron but that kind of shooting is not realistic to count on... momentum Miami right now for sure though, Spurs need more from Sugar K Lenard next game.

Did anyone else think Lebron sounded drunk in post game interview? I can't imagine how many chemicals were running through his body.

Anyone watch these before? :D