• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all the haters disappeared.... :fripper:

POOF

Guarantee we lose tonight or Saturday night, they will all be back again!

POOF

Guarantee we lose tonight or Saturday night, they will all be back again!

What game tonight?

Every year I look at Chris Bosh and think to myself-what a waste of a MASSIVE salary. Why not trade him for a big man like Dwight Howard or dare I say-Joakim Noah. At that point, he usually has a MASSIVE game that makes it all worth it. I am waiting for that game this year, and it HASNT happened yet

the curse of the fast start hits again. 19-5. I won't lie when it was 37-22 , I thought we were screwed.

Ray and Wade were Huge !!

the curse of the fast start hits again. 19-5. I won't lie when it was 37-22 , I thought we were screwed.

Ray and Wade were Huge !!

I couldn't watch after the first quarter. Luckily things turned around. Jesus gave a pretty good performance considering he's the second oldest in the nba!

Every year I look at Chris Bosh and think to myself-what a waste of a MASSIVE salary. Why not trade him for a big man like Dwight Howard or dare I say-Joakim Noah. At that point, he usually has a MASSIVE game that makes it all worth it. I am waiting for that game this year, and it HASNT happened yet

"Why not trade him"?

First you need a team willing enough to trade for him and no one in their right mind is going to give up the players you just listed. Even Marc Gasol (one of the best defensive centers and passers in the game) is out of reach.

"Why not trade him"?

First you need a team willing enough to trade for him and no one in their right mind is going to give up the players you just listed. Even Marc Gasol (one of the best defensive centers and passers in the game) is out of reach.

Sorry what I meant was not a trade, but get rid of Bosh who makes $18.9 million a year, and pick up someone like Dwight Howard or Noah (in free agency which Howard isn't an FA for a couple more years) who makes $21 million a year, and tell him he has to make the same as Bosh used to make if he wants to get a ring.

And THENNNNNNNNNN.........He shows up! :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_dance:

Damn Birdman not going to play today. This will hurt us big time.

That's what I thought.

Pfffft!

That's what I thought.

Pfffft!

:iamwithstupid:

They should have thrown in Oden for a while while up 22 points. Shit this series was why we picked him up!

post-679-1401161269.jpg

post-679-1401161279.jpg

post-679-1401161289.jpg

Whatever you want it to be :D

Well. Just about. Lol

if the heat 3 peat, your screen name, avatar, and signature will say HEAT 3 peat (if mods approve) for 6 months :icon_super:

if not mine will say golden state :/

if the heat 3 peat, your screen name, avatar, and signature will say HEAT 3 peat (if mods approve) for 6 months :icon_super:

if not mine will say golden state :/

DEAL.

For you: Username: Choke-N-It. Under your username/user title/group: No-Heat-3-Peat. Avatar: Troll Face LeBron :D

I'll keep it forever, my call.

You don't have to with your side of the bet, I'm just that confident :eusa_dance: .

FUK DA HEAT :eusa_dance: :thefinger: :icon_mrgreen:

DEAL.

For you: Username: Choke-N-It. Under your username/user title/group: No-Heat-3-Peat. Avatar: Troll Face LeBron :D

I'll keep it forever, my call.

You don't have to with your side of the bet, I'm just that confident :eusa_dance: .

FUK DA HEAT :eusa_dance: :thefinger: :icon_mrgreen:

You are fucked....we have Jesus on our side

post-679-1401269134_thumb.jpg