How did you find Lambopower?

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Official IPS Iphone app, but it has gotten shit reviews... also it requires Ipboard 3.3.2, which is the latest... no idea what version LP is running, but if it's older it's time to update!

I tried the itunes IPS app but I cant get it to connect. no idead what verison this board is but decided to try it anyway

I tried the itunes IPS app but I cant get it to connect. no idead what verison this board is but decided to try it anyway

From what I've seen the latest IP Board actually formats really well on smartphones without an app, so just an upgrade of this board might have done wonders :icon_super:

Check out http://community.invisionpower.com/ on your Iphone/Android, looks very good!

I was looking for "Nude girls with lamborghini's" on google, then I found several pics on here where women were putting the shifter in their vagina's and I signed up.

haha. i remember those days. ELF threads and such.

i don't remember how i found LP. i probably had been cruising around Fchat and decided that Lambo's were where cooler and maybe something in there lambo threads lead me here. I just remember how cool it was what the Modified Luxury exotics lambo power issue came out and i already new all the cars in detail.

IMO there are no other lambo forums.

improvements...none really pop to mind for the forum. although i do think it would be cool for LP to start a annual owners invitational. sort of like the Viper community has VOI every year.

On another forum where Allan was very polite, really well liked, never had any confrontations with anyone. Heard him mention this site and figured I'd go where everyone is welcome to speak their mind and included in everything.

For improvement, I would like to see a VIP section where only certain people are allowed and we don't include everyone.

Oh wait...we have that. I can't get in.

On another forum where Allan was very polite, really well liked, never had any confrontations with anyone. Heard him mention this site and figured I'd go where everyone is welcome to speak their mind and included in everything.

that exists?

that exists?

Yes.

I don't really want to say the forum because I've been banned from there but his screen name was Allanbridgeclubchampion

Yes.

I don't really want to say the forum because I've been banned from there but his screen name was Allanbridgeclubchampion

I love that forum!

tomorrow will be my 6year anniversary on this site I was just a college car nut who heard about this from supercars.net of all places when Allan came on with his first diablo, when that site went to shit i started spending more and more time here.

I for one wouldn't want the mobile app as I already dont get enough done thanks to this site. :)

I came from Viperalley. Ive been on lambotalk after selling my tt viper and from there discovered lambo power. im planning on getting a 570 Superleggera in a year and TT it. I havent been on here very long but the information, attitude and collection of members here are great