Taken 2

Smash Boy

Orgasm! Can't wait. The first one is one of those movies that i can watch over and over. Hope this is too and it looks like it will be

Orgasm! Can't wait. The first one is one of those movies that i can watch over and over. Hope this is too and it looks like it will be

+1. liam is awesome

i-dont-know-how-you-are-but-i-will-find-you-and-kill-you.jpg

Assman...you're killing me!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

FWIW: Action looks killer....but don't tell me we're going with the my family is kidnapped storyline!!!!???....is that the best they could come up with???...are we gonna get "Taken5" where his aging ggrandparents get kipnapped at Disney World!!!???.....

KJRGm.gif

Can't wait! I want to have a drink and a cigar with Liam Neeson.

He is awesome! I just saw Batman Begins yesterday (for the millionth time) and his performance is great as always! Almost as good as my main man Christoffer Walken!

I liked Taken a lot! But I still think it is a ripoff of Man on Fire and Denzel is just as good if not better so therefore :icon_butt:

I don't remember Denzel having a lot of hand to hand fight scenes though. And before I saw Taken I remember thinking "Liam in an action/fighting movie? Yeah right" but he did awesome. Man on Fire is good too though

I don't remember Denzel having a lot of hand to hand fight scenes though. And before I saw Taken I remember thinking "Liam in an action/fighting movie? Yeah right" but he did awesome. Man on Fire is good too though

So you have to do hand to hand fighting to be a good actor? That would make Steven Seagal the greatest actor ever :eusa_think:

So you have to do hand to hand fighting to be a good actor? That would make Steven Seagal the greatest actor ever :eusa_think:

LOL

As much as I love Seagal...let's be honest...he looks half dead and talks like he has laryngitis (spelling??) in most of his movies.

stevensegal.gif

Haha I never said he was a better actor. I just meant I don't see those two movies as all that similar beyond a kidnapping.

As much as I love Seagal...let's be honest...he looks half dead and talks like he has laryngitis (spelling??) in most of his movies.

not to mention the way he runs :D

• 3 months later...

Any movie with Liam and Boris "the bullet dodger" is gonna be good in my book!

This WILL be as good... love original and this one looks just as good. Can't wait.