As a long time Lambo Power Member

Guest MOSS

Yes i have something under raps for the passenger seat. You will all see it shortly!

Please don't take this the wrong way but if it's your wife in her underwear I'm buying your car.

I'll rob a bank or come up with some ponzi scheme or something but I'm buying it.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MOSS
I would agree. As i have no proof the valves were adjusted when the clutch was done. Anyone lookong to purchase my car this is an honest assestment. There will probably be between $2000 and $4000 in maintenance to make this car as good as it can get mechanically. I would say that is probably as minimal a cost as any high end exotic you will find for the cost of the vehicle itself.

Agreed. Good Luck with the sale Chad!

Please don't take this the wrong way but if it's your wife in her underwear I'm buying your car.

I'll rob a bank or come up with some ponzi scheme or something but I'm buying it.

Lol... Tequila does make her clothes come off... If it helps with the sale she has been naked in the passenger seat :)

Lol... Tequila does make her clothes come off... If it helps with the sale she has been naked in the passenger seat :)

I'm on my way to the seniors' home to bilk the old people out of their cash, then I'll hit the liquor store and be over for the car.

:lol2:

You're a good sport megachad!

Good luck with the sale and all the best!!

:icon_thumleft:

That is actually a deal breaker....who knows what it will cost to disinfect the interior to remove the crabs ....... lice and who knows what else!!

Please tell me you guys are buds because that was pretty fuckin insulting of his wife.

What the fcuk happened in here? 2 members offended, no questions answered, and a wife disrespected. I'm honestly ashamed, it's fun when ripping into a newbie but not when we turn on each other. Where's that gif of homer slipping back into the bushes??

who knows what else!!

For some time now I have been watching your posts, they are getting increasingly stupid and they did not start off too bright.

First warning.

With all the controversy surrounding this film, I simply had to go see it. Frankly, my intention was to try to enjoy it for what it was, rather than get mired down in the Geo-political and social implications of the work.

It is a bit long compared to similar films in the same genre, but I'm generally a fan of such subject matter, and I found a way to multitask, so it was all good.

I thought the production values and editing were decent, though given the length of the piece, I might have considered moving the cameras around between scenes to vary the angles and points of view.

The location scouting was good, as I enjoyed much of the backdrop. Frankly, I was surprised to see such progress in the quality of roads and highways in parts of Mexico. I was further pleased at the extent to which they have seemingly embraced bilingual reciprocity, at least as far as signs go, as I was able to understand them all.

It was casting that truly left me wanting. I got that the director was going for the classic "Buddy Car Flick," but knowing that he left an available, potential best actress contender on the bench, was virtually unforgivable.

Would I consider seeing it again? Perhaps, so long as I could simultaneously cross something else of the to do list.

As for a sequel, if there's one in the works, I hope they ditch the dude in the passenger seat in favor of the more spicy option that we all know the director has under wraps!

I thought it was better then The Dark Knight Rises.

I liked the video, though it was a bit long but good spirited driving.

Bobcat however, is super cool! Lynx is Finland's only wild feline, and I like them lot, never have I seen one in the wild though.

I would agree. As i have no proof the valves were adjusted when the clutch was done. Anyone lookong to purchase my car this is an honest assestment. There will probably be between $2000 and $4000 in maintenance to make this car as good as it can get mechanically. I would say that is probably as minimal a cost as any high end exotic you will find for the cost of the vehicle itself.

I think one thing we all know that if something is posted on the internet, it is going to be open to scrutiny from the masses.You know what they say about opinions, everyone got one just like an asshole.

I know this well from selling cars o on an open forum, and if you want to use the internet(forum) as a tool, you better be ready to accept what comes along with it.

Here is my personal 2 cents... take it however you want.

A liitle background first who don't me. (I have been on the forum since it's inception):

I worked in a Lamborghini dealership when we just had one model to sell(Diablo) and was looking forward to the long awaited introduction of the Murcielago. I assisted client's with placing orders of the all new Murcielago. Incredible supercar for 2002! Since I continued to work at a lambo franchised dealer through 2004, I got to see cars coming back for warranty work, maintenance, and service issues. I spent a lot of time in the service department hanging and talking with the mechanics. I started my work career as a mechanic, so those are my roots. Being around some of highest technology available to the public is very fascinating. While sales people can be fun, a mechanic's way of thinking is more "mechanical". Things are as they are, and that is just the way it is. They are NOT wired to "bend the truth". You can always get the "facts" without a whole story dancing around the truth. I like that. So, with all the time I spent in sales and service, and my curious mechanical nature, I know many of the idiosynchrisis of those early Murcie's and some of the "inherent' issues regarding the Murcielago. Enough of that BS.

I watched the video and have read the classified post:

I personally think Moss' post and how it is written is accurate, and even moreso after comments that have followed. Thanks Moss. I personally would NOT represent this vehicle for the owner after what I have seen and heard. Putting away my personal feelings about going extremely excessive speeds through residential areas, here are my reasons based on what i consider the facts.

Around the 1 minute mark there is so much valve train noise when he come to the light it can be heard in the video. So we have a 31k mile vehicle with a lot of valve train noise-forget about possible past service history. Keep in mind, I have no problem with a high performance engine being run to the red line. These engines were made to do that, but they also need to be in certain tolerences mechanically to perform without possible damage. Ok, so you say it just needs a valave adjustment, since it is valve train noise. A valve train consits of at least one chain, multiple tensioners, 4 cams(with gears to turn them) and other chain gear drives. To me there is a good chance the cam chain is worn(seen it before), and thus every component will neeed to be replaced to do it right. You don't put a new chain on old sprockets. Perhaps this isn't the case, but we do know there noise. When the present owner got the car, did he make sure all the needed maintenance and service was done? I don't see any proof at this point. Now, I do have a problem with a motor that obviously does not sound right be driven to maximum rpms. It shows lack of care of the current owner, and in my mind, that is enough right there.

Other info: Sure it does look like previous owners did keep the car really nice, and that is important, but I personally want to know about recent servicing.

Questions I have: The ad is vague: I know there has not been a franchised dealer in Salt Lake City for many years, so who did the clutch and servicing on this high mile Murcie?

How long has he owned the car?

The owner makes a comment that the Murcie needs to $2-4k in maintenance, and possibly more money. What is the basis for this comment?

Some of my other views just come from 30 years in the auto business, and might not be totally based on facts, just things I have experienced over the years that I use for guidance.

I think one thing we all know that if something is posted on the internet, it is going to be open to scrutiny from the masses.You know what they say about opinions, everyone got one just like an asshole.

I know this well from selling cars o on an open forum, and if you want to use the internet(forum) as a tool, you better be ready to accept what comes along with it.

A liitle background first who don't me. (I have been on the forum since it's inception):

I worked in a Lamborghini dealership when we just had one model to sell(Diablo) and was looking forward to the long awaited introduction of the Murcielago. I assisted client's with placing orders of the all new Murcielago. Incredible supercar for 2002! Since I continued to work at a lambo franchised dealer through 2004, I got to see cars coming back for warranty work, maintenance, and service issues. I spent a lot of time in the service department hanging and talking with the mechanics. I started my work career as a mechanic, so those are my roots. Being around some of highest technology available to the public is very fascinating. While sales people can be fun, a mechanic's way of thinking is more "mechanical". Things are as they are, and that is just the way it is. They are NOT wired to "bend the truth". You can always get the "facts" without a whole story dancing around the truth. I like that. So, with all the time I spent in sales and service, and my curious mechanical nature, I know many of the idiosynchrisis of those early Murcie's and some of the "inherent' issues regarding the Murcielago. Enough of that BS.

I personally think Moss' post and how it is written is accurate, and even moreso after comments that have followed. Thanks Moss. I personally would NOT represent this vehicle for the owner after what I have seen and heard. Putting away my personal feelings about going extremely excessive speeds through residential areas, here are my reasons based on what i consider the facts.

Around the 1 minute mark there is so much valve train noise when he come to the light it can be heard in the video. So we have a 31k mile vehicle with a lot of valve train noise-forget about possible past service history. Keep in mind, I have no problem with a high performance engine being run to the red line. These engines were made to do that, but they also need to be in certain tolerences mechanically to perform without possible damage. Ok, so you say it just needs a valave adjustment, since it is valve train noise. A valve train consits of at least one chain, multiple tensioners, 4 cams(with gears to turn them) and other chain gear drives. To me there is a good chance the cam chain is worn(seen it before), and thus every component will neeed to be replaced to do it right. You don't put a new chain on old sprockets. Perhaps this isn't the case, but we do know there noise. When the present owner got the car, did he make sure all the needed maintenance and service was done? I don't see any proof at this point. Now, I do have a problem with a motor that obviously does not sound right be driven to maximum rpms. It shows lack of care of the current owner, and in my mind, that is enough right there.

Other info: Sure it does look like previous owners did keep the car really nice, and that is important, but I personally want to know about recent servicing.

Questions I have: The ad is vague: I know there has not been a franchised dealer in Salt Lake City for many years, so who did the clutch and servicing on this high mile Murcie?

The owner makes a comment that the Murcie needs to $2-4k in maintenance, and possibly more money. What is the basis for this comment?

Some of my other views just come from 30 years in the auto business, and might not be totally based on facts, just things I have experienced over the years that I use for guidance.

Now that's what the thread was missing, a clearly stated opinion backed by personal experience. Obviously the OP had the right intention, I think most of us just needed clarification.

That is actually a deal breaker....who knows what it will cost to disinfect the interior to remove the crabs ....... lice and who knows what else!!

1-You owe Megachad an apology.

2-One more stupid post like this one, you are on extended holiday.

3-No apology, refer to #2

Its funny how these assesments can be made from a piece of shit mono microphone. The car never hit redline i shifted everytime before 7000 rpm and you act as though every shift was at 8000 rpms. I drove the neighborhood first to make sure no kids were out and i am actually an extremly safe driver. However i am sure you have never driven aggressively On any roads because of the safety factor. Being you have never seen or heard the car in person, or dont know the history of the car like i do, your opinions seem to be based off strong assumptions and seem to be outside of your pay grade. I am as honest about selling a car as anyone as you can see in my previous posts as well moss even mentioned in conversations we have had.

I couldn't believe that such a comment was made about a member's wife, can anyone be that stupid?

I was hoping he was making a comment about the large cat discussed a bit earlier, I literally cringed when I saw his comment.

Wow, that was the most unnecessary post I have ever seen. I would let it hurt my feelings, but being you cant afford the car anyways ill just kindly say, fcuk off.

I had a friend read the wife post with me and after re-reading myself, I may have answer, a benefit of the doubt.

My friend said the same as me when I read it quickly.....this is what we got:

(Tia) Tequlia make her clothes come off. If it helps with the sale she has been naked in the passenger seat .

Like he's joking around that Tia is his wife.

Again, that's when it was a "quick" read.

Listen I maybe totally wrong. Maybe you guys know Blackbull to make remarks like this.

Can a mod PM him and get the answer as to why? Was that his intention.

Since day one of this site, I have never seen such a post. It is enough for me to keep harping on it. Sorry, I've never needed an understanding of a post here, until now.

1-You owe Megachad an apology.

2-One more stupid post like this one, you are on extended holiday.

3-No apology, refer to #2

My 2cents, do not wait on #2, do it now.

I had a friend read the wife post with me and after re-reading myself, I may have answer, a benefit of the doubt.

My friend said the same as me when I read it quickly.....this is what we got:

(Tia) Tequlia make her clothes come off. If it helps with the sale she has been naked in the passenger seat .

Like he's joking around that Tia is his wife.

Again, that's when it was a "quick" read.

Listen I maybe totally wrong. Maybe you guys know Blackbull to make remarks like this.

Can a mod PM him and get the answer as to why? Was that his intention.

Since day one of this site, I have never seen such a post. It is enough for me to keep harping on it. Sorry, I've never needed an understanding of a post here, until now.

No excuse and no benefit of the doubt. Was in poor taste regardless of the relationship he may/may not have with Chad or his wife. Even if he was drunk an/or high was still bad. Apologize so we can move on as a happy family or GTFO.

And since we are stirring up drama here lately...his profile say he is 50 years old. Being 50, that comment, and the fact that he is just now looking to get into Automotive Sales does not add up to me.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=63960

Just seems fishy...

He has been a member for 5 years though.