Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Italian Trip

Fortis

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, this event sound AWESOME! Don't know if I can adjust $7500 for registration (Package A) and $9000 for car transport ($16,500 total) without round trip airfare to Italy!

Driving 746 miles of Italy roads, I'm sure is breath taken and an amazing experience!

Shit! I should sell all my carbon fiber parts so I can do this shit!!

Who's going and taking your car?!

In case anyone needs details or missed previous communication!

Dear Lamborghini Enthusiast,

You’re proud of your Lamborghini, we know. But just imagine how you’ll feel every time you open those garage doors and see it waiting there, knowing that you’ve driven it on Italian roads. Imagine the memories of twisting Tuscan passes that will come flooding back whenever you get behind the wheel.

And if you’re going to drive your Lamborghini in Italy, 2013 is the year to do it. It’s the 50th Anniversary of the company, and Lamborghini will be hosting a gala dinner on May 11 at Sant’#### in celebration. The guests will be the owners of 300 Lamborghinis completing a fabulous six-day journey from Milan to Bologna. You could be among them…

Taking a car like your Lamborghini over to Italy calls for a slick operation.

The 2013 Grand Giro is going to be special. 1200 miles of stunning Italian roads, glorious scenery and luxurious accommodations. We appreciate that transportation is a critical factor, and as Lamborghini USA’s event agency partner we’re keeping things as simple as possible, with a three step action plan.

Step 1: Register.

Register at www.lamborghini50.com for Program A and pay the full registration fees online (you can do this by credit card, too). Fees are 5500 Euros (around $7500) per car with two people sharing a room. Registration closes January 15, 2013.

Step 2: Vehicle transportation.

Email the Lamborghini USA team at our agency, Centigrade, to arrange your car’s transportation and insurance coverage including Europe. You’ll need to deliver your Lamborghini to your dealer by April 1 2013. It will be checked as per the program rules and then transported and shipped to Italy for you to collect in Milan on May 7. Cost of transporting your Lamborghini to Milan (and back to your dealer afterwards) is $9000. We’ll need to receive your payment by February 28, 2013.

Step 3: Optional extension to your trip

If you’re taking your Lamborghini to Europe, why not arrive a little earlier and extend the enjoyment? Centigrade is offering a pre-Giro tour starting on May 4 and taking in Monaco, home of the famous Grand Prix, and the South of France. Cost of this tour extension is $4000, payable by March 31, 2013. More details to follow for those interested.

Advice? More details? We’re here to help

Any questions? Please email the Centigrade team at [email protected] we will be happy to help. Our office reopens after the holidays on Wednesday January 2, 2013 so you can call +1 866 400 1001 and talk to the team in person if you prefer.

Michael Lock

Chief Operating Officer

Automobili Lamborghini America, LLC

The organizers are actually awaiting for feedback on the early arrive part of Monaco and would only happen if the critical mass of interested participants is reached. Those who want to see this happen should contact the 1-866 number or email them and express interest. Centigrade seems like very friendly people to deal with.

The Monaco trip sounds good --- suppose to stay in Nice for 2 nights --- I think it's more of a time issue than costs for most members here.

I plan on going. Will ship my 670-4SV over. Also going to do the early arrive part to Monaco as well.

awesome see u there Roy. looking fwd to meeting you. my SV is now in winter sleep but front repainted, and a clear vinyl coat put on the front to protect from the stone chip fiasco again !

please explain, wats this early arrive monaco part u mention?

remind me sir, which one are u bringing? pls tell me the SV ;)

I haven't decided yet. I'm thinking the Aventador as of right now. Maybe the SV. It's hard to pick.

I haven't decided yet. I'm thinking the Aventador as of right now. Maybe the SV. It's hard to pick.

SV. easy choice, and I want to hear that exhaust in real life. although im scared it will convince me to change mine as well !

i cant wait for this trip! i'm flying back in to switzerland to get her up and running on the friday before.

SV. easy choice, and I want to hear that exhaust in real life. although im scared it will convince me to change mine as well !

i cant wait for this trip! i'm flying back in to switzerland to get her up and running on the friday before.

If I bring the SV, I guarantee you will buy the Kreissieg system. It is insane! I will think about it, I still have a few weeks to decide. :eusa_think:

Regardless of which I bring, I look forward to hanging and driving with you! :icon_thumleft:

If I bring the SV, I guarantee you will buy the Kreissieg system. It is insane! I will think about it, I still have a few weeks to decide. :eusa_think:

Regardless of which I bring, I look forward to hanging and driving with you! :icon_thumleft:

SV, do it, do it.

My best friend will be there, in his yellow Aventador, so either way yours will have a twin-bull there ;).

Likewise!! I can hardly wait!

SV, do it, do it.

My best friend will be there, in his yellow Aventador, so either way yours will have a twin-bull there ;).

Likewise!! I can hardly wait!

:icon_mrgreen: Maybe I will take the SV. It is such a hard call. The Aventador is more of a GT car, and it is a touring trip. Either will be a blast, that I'm sure of! I wish every decision I had to make was like this one. :icon_super:

It will be a great time!

:icon_mrgreen: Maybe I will take the SV. It is such a hard call. The Aventador is more of a GT car, and it is a touring trip. Either will be a blast, that I'm sure of! I wish every decision I had to make was like this one. :icon_super:

It will be a great time!

Take the SV and since I've always wanted to drive the Aventador I can fill in a substitute driver :icon_mrgreen:

In all seriousness have a fun drive! I might hop up to Italy to checkout the festivities for a day or two but with work being crazy I won't be able to take off enough time fully enjoy everything :( Hopefully after the summer things will calm down and I can take a proper vacation.

1002999[/url]']

Man...I'm sure this will be a trip of lifetime, but just seems too complicated and way too mucch $!

I am pretty sure that's less painful than a dentist visit :icon_mrgreen:

I am curious if any of the California members are going? If so are you shipping your car to Lambo NB or Lambo SF? Any updates on the best rental figures (for both the 50th Anniv and the Pre trip).

Thanks

I am waiting for the best and final from the company I've approached, the rep I am dealing with was back yesterday, I will PM the guys who are interested once I hear back.

I am waiting for the best and final from the company I've approached, the rep I am dealing with was back yesterday, I will PM the guys who are interested once I hear back.

Thank you :)

It will be a great time!

SV more special, for 50th special occasion.

Choice made for you ;)

I spoke to Kelly, representetive of US Lamborghini, coordinating the shipping of cars to Italy.

Here are the details for shipping the Car from US:

Contact Name: Kelly Snyder

Kelly Email: [email protected]

Kelly Phone: 1 (435) 640 2044

Delaer for Chicago Shipping:

Lamborghini Gold Coast, 834 North Rush Street Chicago, IL 60611 • (312) 280-4848, Contact: Mir Imad (18479518172) (Kelly has details for other cities)

$9000 Shipping Package for US includes: Free inspection at dealer, Shipping to Italy (or france if some one taking Pre-Tour of France), Shipping insurance, insurance of car and passenger while driving in Italy, shipping back to dealer. *** Also, Car will be detailed and ready at Milan ***.

I hope this information helps US participants.

Manju.