Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Italian Trip

Fortis

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lambo owners and enthusiasts should and will be proud of this event. Lot of nice cars and people and kudos to the factory for organizing what is so far a first class event. I can see a huge effort has gone into what must have been a logistics nightmare and the results are very impressive. Everything is running smoothly and like clockwork.

Viva Lamborghini

Kris has been given a good talking to by the Polizia

Given the amount of testosterone I have seen flowing today. Kris will be the least of their problems lol.

Great pics! Raginbulls wrap looks great, the others.. well not my cup of tea. Love seeing all the old cars/modded cars etc! Wish I was there!

Looks like it's official. The presentation is at Hangar Bicocca.

tumblr_mmfwkgC8UU1rqd3aeo1_1280.jpg

Raginbull is one happy man!

I was the last to arrive to the dinner. I was an hour late. On my way there I saw the above posts. I immediately ran right past the Urus on display and straight to Stephan Winkelmann and said, "I have a check in my wallet. I want URUS #1! I think I literally made this jesture after saying so: :celb: " He then told me that it is on display but there are no new announcements regarding the Urus. It is so stunning in person and as I am sure you know, I am very bummed. Hopefully that will change soon.

Amazing to see so many models together, so many great people and such a fantastic time already

Kris, Waldie, Bryan, Kimberley, etc. etc.

Great to meet you and many others. Excellent times and they haven't even really begun! We start driving tomorrow! :icon_super:

Lambo owners and enthusiasts should and will be proud of this event. Lot of nice cars and people and kudos to the factory for organizing what is so far a first class event. I can see a huge effort has gone into what must have been a logistics nightmare and the results are very impressive. Everything is running smoothly and like clockwork.

Viva Lamborghini

They've done a magnificent job with everything. :eusa_clap:

Great pics! Raginbulls wrap looks great, the others.. well not my cup of tea. Love seeing all the old cars/modded cars etc! Wish I was there!

Thanks Brother!

The last thing Andrew Romanowski and I discussed at the bar this evening was how cool it would be if you were here too. Wish you made it! I hope we can get our cars together over the summer in LA or FL. :icon_thumleft:

I was the last to arrive to the dinner. I was an hour late. On my way there I saw the above posts. I immediately ran right past the Urus on display and straight to Stephan Winkelmann and said, "I have a check in my wallet. I want URUS #1! I think I literally made this jesture after saying so: :celb: " He then told me that it is on display but there are no new announcements regarding the Urus. It is so stunning in person and as I am sure you know, I am very bummed. Hopefully that will change soon.

Sorry about the confusion. A few people posted 'new' Urus so I was under the impression that they made it official. I also remember that Rupert Stadler stated this year that they'd make an announcement some time this year.

Kris,

Find any pet monkeys in Italy?

Pictures look awesome!!! I know my uncle (Waldie) is in heaven!!

Can't wait to hear your guys stories. Keep those pictures coming!!!

HAHA! Hey Alex! Steve and I are having an insanely great time. We have many stories already! See you next week!

Sorry about the confusion. A few people posted 'new' Urus so I was under the impression that they made it official.

It made sense!

They accomplished their mission. They got some of us talking about it and now I want it even more. :headbang: :icon_mrgreen:

Its so cool seeing all the pictures and the licensee plates from all over the world.

Great to meet you and many others. Excellent times and they haven't even really begun! We start driving tomorrow! :icon_super:

They've done a magnificent job with everything. :eusa_clap:

Thanks Brother!

The last thing Andrew Romanowski and I discussed at the bar this evening was how cool it would be if you were here too. Wish you made it! I hope we can get our cars together over the summer in LA or FL. :icon_thumleft:

Tell Andrew I said hello! Hope you guys have a great and safe time! Maybe Ill make it for the 55th Anniversary!

Kris, be sure to have a lot of pics and videos ready to upload whenever you get back to the states. Wishing all of you guys there the best. Live it up and enjoy the moment!