Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Italian Trip

Fortis

Would a non-owner be allowed on the premises of the Lamborghini factory, considering the amount of money owners have to pay to participate?

I already made the pilgrimage once, but i would like to do it again for Lambo's 50th, but only of course if there is something for the onlookers as well.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

simpen to be honest I don't know, perhaps you can follow the links on the 50th anny website and shoot them an email with your request, I don't see why not, the fees are payable if you participate in the rally, acommodation, dinners, etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've emailed Lamborghini twice about their rental program, haven't heard anything back yet, any of you had more luck than myself ?

...super secret Lambopower handshake :eusa_shhh: :eusa_shhh: :eusa_shhh:

Damn i knew :eek3dance: it sounds like "if I told you I should kill you".

Ok i will ask to every person (until someone will shoot me) :lol2:

Serious money for a couple of days hire G 12000 euros Av 21000.

Partitipation 5500 euros

Fuel c1000 euros

+spending money, flights, etc

You could have one hell of a holiday for five days for that sort of money.

Bought an SV?

I am not revealing my new car till it is here. You never know. But, the deal is done, and it has been an absolute pleasure working with the seller so far. I am wiring funds on Tuesday when I return from the Aventador Roadster event and shipping my trade in (Gallardo Spyder) next week too. Driver will bring the new car right back to me. So, deal is 99.999% done. It will be done. I am certain. But till it is, I will wait. Its only a few days away anyway. And it is more fun to announce with pics. ;-)

Serious money for a couple of days hire G 12000 euros Av 21000.

Partitipation 5500 euros

Fuel c1000 euros

+spending money, flights, etc

You could have one hell of a holiday for five days for that sort of money.

Yeah, pricing is a little crazy. They should at least throw in the event fees if you are renting from them at those prices.

I actually have a very special plan that will happen if I ship my new car. A dealer is working on something very special for me. More to come on that! :eusa_dance:

Prices are on the high side, I got them tonight.

I will compare them against the other offer we had.I don't think the offer comes from Lamborghini directly I think it's a third party.

I was surprised by the number of cars available, the supply will definitely outstrip demand hence the high pricing.

Prices are on the high side, I got them tonight.

I will compare them against the other offer we had.I don't think the offer comes from Lamborghini directly I think it's a third party.

I was surprised by the number of cars available, the supply will definitely outstrip demand hence the high pricing.

I may be able to provide an LP560 rental for the duration.

I may be able to provide an LP560 rental for the duration.

I am interested please PM price.

I am also interested in buying a RHD car at the right money must be 2004 to 2006 please PM if you have a lead or a car available.

I got quotes for a 570 SL

UK company was £6000 (US$9,500) cheaper than the Italian company(Lambo), UK company also has an extra 630 kilometers allowance over the Italian company :eusa_wall:

Bought an SV?

Yes! My Murcielago SV is coming after I get back from Florida next week. :eusa_dance:

I have a plan for it. It doesn't involve NASA but it does involve it going back to Italy for the 50th Anniversary event and staying there for a couple months after it. :icon_biggrin:

Yes! My Murcielago SV is coming after I get back from Florida next week. :eusa_dance:

I have a plan for it. It doesn't involve NASA but it does involve it going back to Italy for the 50th Anniversary event and staying there for a couple months after it. :icon_biggrin:

awesome, congrats !!

u making any changes to it?

awesome, congrats !!

u making any changes to it?

Thanks! I should have it on Friday. I am making some changes. I will wait till I get confirmation from Italy that it is a go before I talk about specifics. :eusa_think: :icon_mrgreen: