Huracán

Assman

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gallardos replacment will be called the Huracan (thank god no cabrera) and the manual transmission (MT) will no longer be offered just like the Aventador.

Thankyou for clarifying. :icon_thumleft:

My Countach with 5spd manual just went up another 100K!

Your Countach went up another $100k cause you spent $200k bringing it back to life.

Maybe it's just me but that link had three paragraphs of speculation and not a word about a manual transmission announcement. Am I missing something?

Best

Maybe it's just me but that link had three paragraphs of speculation and not a word about a manual transmission announcement. Am I missing something?

Best

:iamwithstupid: While I don't doubt that the G replacement will be E-gear only I have not read that it's official. The article does seem like a lot of speculation. Also worth noting about the Urus, is in this video a 2:28 Winky says they have not decided to build it or not. :eusa_think:

If you want a manual car in 2014, it's going to be a Jaguar.

Nick

What about Porsche? 911 (991) tt,gt3,gt2 Manual ftw

You are right Percy, my link is in the original post is not the correct one. This is the correct one.

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/lamb...p-ar134247.html

Thanks for clearing that up. So unfortunate in my opinion. I am a true manual fanatic, and I will not buy a car of this type without one. Values of the late model manuals should sustain well.

Best

God I hope not. Lambos dead in the water if they don't get with the show on the double clutch train.

Double clutch is for people who like intercourse with three condoms on. I guess that's what's in with some folks. :jackoff: Some of us like to feel it. In other words, some of us like sex better than intercourse.

Long live ISR and single clutch!! Mark my words, one day it will be back in style. The ISR shifts much faster than anyone could ever need.

Double clutch is for people who like intercourse with three condoms on. I guess that's what's in with some folks. :jackoff: Some of us like to feel it. In other words, some of us like sex better than intercourse.

Long live ISR and single clutch!! Mark my words, one day it will be back in style. The ISR shifts much faster than anyone could ever need.

Agreed!

fcuk lamborghini and douche levers....paddels

After I add a MANUAL lp640 ill be sticking to porsches till the pdk poser shift takes over

Lamborghini is now dead to me as of 2008 or so

Great, another name that sounds like a venereal disease?

and for those who cry over the manual transmission, nobody orders them with MT, demand is not there, looks like only the poseurs are buying new cars.

and for those who cry over the manual transmission, nobody orders them with MT, demand is not there, looks like only the poseurs are buying new cars.

F1 drivers are poseurs too. That argument made sense 10 years ago when the paddles were sketchy. Now, its gotten too perfect in some instances, but still a great driving experience when you get used to it. I don't think I would want to go back.... unless I got a McLaren F1. That would be the only car that would bring me back to a bar 'n box.

People cried out for manual rwd Gallardo. They listened and gave us the Balboni. Look how well that sold.

Even the next gen GT3 is rumoured to be PDk.

Cars use to be started with a crank handle at the front but technology has moved on, transmissions do to. It is possible to have a thumpy double clutch that also has a smooth program. What is not possible is to disguise the weight and bulk of a twin clutch.

As lambo seem inept at actually producing a lightweight ballerina I think the extra weight could be a hindrance.

As for the name, bit of a pagani fob off IMO and it is not the first time lambo have registered a name. Urus etc...

Another thing with putting in a single clutch, yes brutal as hell but as soon as they put twin clutch into the car and it is smooth then people bitch about Audification and soulless character.

They put a bull on the front for a reason.

Read an article in MotorTrend recently about Lamborghini's myopia. Durheimer, the new development chief of Audi/Lamborghini/Ducati recognizes what a piece of crap the new Aventador is and what a cop out the ISR gearbox is. Lamborghini hadn't even bothered to benchmark a 458 for the Gallardo replacement until he got there, the car widely considered to be the best in the category. What a joke.