D.Wiggs LP2000-2 SV TT

Vahid

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah blah blah blah. We all know Wiggs should present this project differently. We all know WE would present it differently if it was our project. We are beating a dead horse here. It's pretty damn clear Wiggs doesn't care what we think about how he presents the project. I am done writing posts saying what I would do differently and I am tired of reading them too. At this point all I care about is following the build no matter how long it takes and then seeing if the car throws down 2krwhp.

Wiggs, when the car is done, let me know. Given that you are not too far away, we will line up and see how a 1200 whp UGR car does against a 2000 whp CTD car. You have my contact. :)

Blah blah blah blah. We all know Wiggs should present this project differently. We all know WE would present it differently if it was our project. We are beating a dead horse here. It's pretty damn clear Wiggs doesn't care what we think about how he presents the project. I am done writing posts saying what I would do differently and I am tired of reading them too. At this point all I care about is following the build no matter how long it takes and then seeing if the car throws down 2krwhp.

So all you care about is whether it can do something that a G did 2 or 3 years ago? Putting down 2krwhp on a dyno is no great feat at this point. It needs to break some records that involve it actually moving, which I believe was also promised from the beginning.

Wiggs, when the car is done, let me know. Given that you are not too far away, we will line up and see how a 1200 whp UGR car does against a 2000 whp CTD car. You have my contact. :)

:icon_super:

So all you care about is whether it can do something that a G did 2 or 3 years ago? Putting down 2krwhp on a dyno is no great feat at this point. It needs to break some records that involve it actually moving, which I believe was also promised from the beginning.

Well I only care because it is what Wiggs said it will do. If he said it would do 3000rwhp that would be my care. But you do raise a good point...i forgot about the 60-130 times being in there. I guess I care about 3 things, when is it done, how much HP does it have and what times does it run.

Who cares what a G did and when? First off, we've never seen a verifiable 2000rwhp dyno of a G. But even if we did who cares? Might as well post a top fuel car on the dyno from 30 years ago and say that it's been done decades before.

You have to compare apples to apples, not apples to the number 4.

Fadi, sounds great. Sorry we haven't seen you at any C&C events this year!

And, FWIW, no one at CTD including myself commissioned any video of any kind but I'm glad some were made because it proves that we have already done what many said was impossible. It's also showing the progress (albeit slower than anyone would like) of the build which was the entire point.

Everyone has an opinion as to how they would do something or how something would be handled if they were in charge and that's fine. Those opinions would (giving them credit here) change based on available information. We have nothing but respect and admiration for all of the reputable, good companies out there; particularly heffner.

Barring any major setbacks, we should be starting to do pump gas dyno tuning in about 3-4 weeks. Have about 15 customer cars in the shop that have to get attention first.

Thanks to both the supporters (for your kind words) and haters (for drumming up so much business and attention)!!

The thing is projects often take longer than expected in particular the ones that haven't been attempted before, it was a mistake on D'Wiggs's part to claim he would have the car finished quicker but at the end of the day he doesn't owe anything to anyone, how fast he's finishing the project, how many HP the car has, how fast it is etc.etc.

Why would he owe anything to anyone? It's his car, his money, his time, he can burn them whichever way he wants, the only thing we should get out of it is entertainment and damn we got a lot of that, we are all here for the entertainment and he DELIVERED !! :icon_mrgreen:

I'm glad some were made because it proves that we have already done what many said was impossible. It's also showing the progress (albeit slower than anyone would like) of the build which was the entire point.

I think the majority of the population stands behind the idea the 2000+hp on 2WD touching any speed records is impossible. A video of it idling isn't proving anything other than you were actually capable of making a car turn on after a year of work.

I would make a $100 donation to the charity of your choice if you could actually prove there were 15 customer cars in your shop besides your personal pet projects.

What's frustrated me, and assuming others, is the fact that everything about this has had to be "custom, one-off" etc. yet there has been no qualifying explanation what actual results doing all this custom work will achieve in regards to performance or results, other than being cost-prohibitively unique. From a marketing and business development standpoint, I don't see how doing everything so "unique" adds value to the end product for prospective buyers.

If this car was an actual customer car, I'd love to see its invoice for labor and materials. I'd wager it's the most expensive Lamborghini on the planet at this point.

Dislike the haters all you want but all the skepticism has been created by nobody else but you. The EPA/ECU copout namely comes to mind.

I would make a $100 donation to the charity of your choice if you could actually prove there were 15 customer cars in your shop besides your personal pet projects.

Someone ninja edited their post to change "customer cars" to "15 customer cars". I've been to his shop and I've seen the customer cars. He has them but I couldn't tell you the numbers there currently.

Someone ninja edited their post to change "customer cars" to "15 customer cars". I've been to his shop and I've seen the customer cars. He has them but I couldn't tell you the numbers there currently.

Only because Wiggs said that's what was in the shop.

Oh and Wiggs doesn't believe in charity. :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

That's not something to celebrate. There are plenty of charitable organizations worth supporting.

That's not something to celebrate. There are plenty of charitable organizations worth supporting.

I am not celebrating it. I am poking fun at Wiggs. Especially after he gave me crap about working on the Lord's day yesterday and tried to school me on Old Testament.

Dislike the haters all you want but all the skepticism has been created by nobody else but you. The EPA/ECU copout namely comes to mind.

Skepticism is self-created like any thought process(es). And the EPA issue was 100% correct and true.

Harlequin Haven http://www.hhdane.com/

Hannibal has already weighed in, but feel free to ask DoctaM3 or Milligan740 for verification.

Make sure to post a confirmation of the donation. And thanks!

I should have know you'd support a Great Dane organization!

:icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

Truly great people.

Theyre busy removing the rear diff. Because if 2000rwhp is better than 2000awhp, then 2000hp to a single tire is like, the best thing ever. Its gonna one wheel-peel like a 5k neutral drop in a kia sephia.