D.Wiggs LP2000-2 SV TT

Vahid

Until you reveal yourself as the owner of Google, you need to take a break from this thread. Some of us, Wiggs included, have managed to stumble upon some moderate success in business without your guidance.

That's because my "guidance" is basic knowledge that "everyone" knows ;) But sure.

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because my "guidance" is basic knowledge that "everyone" knows ;) But sure.

So that's a "No" on the Google thing, then?

Impressive. He must be psychic, he guessed 2,000whp and hit it right on the nose.

It is a joke, or I think so anyway...

p.s. Sarcasm is lost on the internet, so my apologies if you were joking.

this is what was posted on the other board

8047485088_554d4a477c_b.jpg

It is a joke, or I think so anyway...

p.s. Sarcasm is lost on the internet, so my apologies if you were joking.

Haha, yes I was joking...'tis a bit hard to tell on these intarwebs.

Haahaa that dyno is great!

Nothing like an instant full 2000whp at 2700 RPMs. You've managed to irradicate turbo lag completely!

Actually if you look closer, he isn't hitting full 2000whp until closer to 5K rpms.

He's below 2000whp at the 2700 rpm mark so I don't think this system is very efficient at all. Have to drive around at 5000 rpms in order to be in any usable power.

Actually if you look closer, he isn't hitting full 2000whp until closer to 5K rpms.

He's below 2000whp at the 2700 rpm mark so I don't think this system is very efficient at all. Have to drive around at 5000 rpms in order to be in any usable power.

Damn good catch! hes only hitting a meager 1950whp at 2700rpm. Where ya at now NASA???? And hear i thought this shit was revolutionary.

Damn good catch! hes only hitting a meager 1950whp at 2700rpm. Where ya at now NASA???? And hear i thought this shit was revolutionary.

True enough.

Gutless at low RPMS and more power at 5000 rpms and up? Revolutionary?

Hey DWIGGS, VTEC called, it wants an apology.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dude!... "break-in-turbos"?!?.... thats the stupidest thing iv heard. And also.... why do u think that they (Lamborghini) hold the (FRESH) engines at the rev limiter, at the factory, before its even put in the car!?. Theres a REASON why they do that!. And u want to give this engine a GENTLE break in?!. The higher the specific power ("power density") of an engine.... the harder it has to be broken in!.

Dude!... "break-in-turbos"?!?.... thats the stupidest thing iv heard. And also.... why do u think that they (Lamborghini) hold the (FRESH) engines at the rev limiter, at the factory, before its even put in the car!?. Theres a REASON why they do that!. And u want to give this engine a GENTLE break in?!. The higher the specific power ("power density") of an engine.... the harder it has to be broken in!.

Read this http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=65106