First lambo in The 8s heffner performance ?

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Yeah, videos or it didn't happen. For all we know this could be a GT-R time slip :D I'll wait till Heffner chime's in.

Yeah, videos or it didn't happen. For all we know this could be a GT-R time slip :D I'll wait till Heffner chime's in.

haaa haaa

Damn I remember when they first cracked off an almost identical time in Chads yellow viper years ago.

Was it a M6 or E-Gear? That lambo is moving!

I guess UG better get cracking on the Aventador for the worlds quickest lambo!

I can't believe it pulled that time with an OK 60ft time ! this thing is a beast!

I guess UG better get cracking on the Aventador for the worlds quickest lambo!

I can't believe it pulled that time with an OK 60ft time ! this thing is a beast!

I thought the same thing! I was expecting a sub 1.3x 60ft. The MPH isn't crazy, but 135 through the 1/8th is getting down!

I guess there is no way to keep the cat in the bag when you do something this cool. I am working on editing the video now. This is a Heffner Performance built 2008 Superleggera. This is a complete street car with full interior, a/c, no weight stripped out. A little while back this customer came to me and asked for the world's quickest Lamborghini. Well, now he has it. This car was driven to the track today. we made six or seven passes, each quicker than the last. At the end of the day we drove home with the world record. We have only begun to scratch the surface with regard to the potential that this car has. I can't wait to get the video done. Back to work!

I guess there is no way to keep the cat in the bag when you do something this cool. I am working on editing the video now. This is a Heffner Performance built 2008 Superleggera. This is a complete street car with full interior, a/c, no weight stripped out. A little while back this customer came to me and asked for the world's quickest Lamborghini. Well, now he has it. This car was driven to the track today. we made six or seven passes, each quicker than the last. At the end of the day we drove home with the world record. We have only begun to scratch the surface with regard to the potential that this car has. I can't wait to get the video done. Back to work!

:eusa_clap:

Congrats!

Congrats sir ! silent bud deadly out of no where Heffner hits a home run !

congrats on the quickest lambo on earth and the new title.

Congrats Jason!