Lamborghini's new-Gallardo reveal for Paris

Destructo

Well I guess we got our SV. the GALLARDO: SUPER VAGINA

Thanks to whatever Ferrari guy broke into headquarters and vandalized the autocad drawings. Good prank, jackass.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha that's funny!

But guy's, I'm not Gallardo guy BUT why sweat this car? Why acknowledge it? You know there is a new car coming at some point. This car should be a non issue.

I've seen something similar before...in a video game. It's very similar to the Midnight Club front bumper you can put on the Lamborghini Gallardo: (the page won't load as it's blocked at work (no games at work) so here's the google image link..fourth picture)

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=Mi...680&bih=904

Yuck! :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: At least 2012 owners know their value isnt going any where. :icon_mrgreen:

I love the interior in the red Performante!

The yellow catfish is embarrassing, I wish they would burn it, who designed that???

Was it done during bring your blind friend to work and let him design a car day??

I was always confident that Lambo can't screwup a design, after seeing this I am afraid very afraid, 458 Challange Stradale here I come!

wtf????????

Ugliest piece of sh*t lamborghini ever produced...it's a shame

Getting afraid of the looks of G's replacement!

Major Vom.

what the fcuk where they thinking?! really not digging it at all...

They shouldve just enhanced the performance of the current LP 560 instead of ruining how it looked

Seriously who the fcuk signed off on that?

I really think this is why they are offering 2 front and rear styles...somebody came to their senses at the 11th hour.

I popped into the dealers two weeks ago, for the first time in 4 years full of new stock and at marked down prices effectively reducing used car prices by £20K overnight and wondered what was going on.

Now I have my answer, in one swoop lambo have screwed current owners and killed demand for new owners with a ugly refresh…. Stupendously amazing

I am disapoint...

for the first time in my life I do not want the new Lamborghini. This design is so terrible that fugly doesn't cut it. We need a new word to describe how shitty it looks.

Let's just hope Lamborghini has a couple THOUSAND pre-refresh bumpers for the LP560 and PRAY none of the installation hinges have been switched up. This would be a FINE business opportunity for RSC though!! :icon_mrgreen: This is worse than some of the bodykits found in Need For Speed games.

This is horrendous. It usually takes me a little time for the new design to grow on me, but there is no way I am ever going to like this.

Complete fail! Ugh.....

Now I have my answer, in one swoop lambo have screwed current owners ....

Nothing new at all; this is why four people I know (who had purchased brand new Lamborghinis in the past 5 years) have vowed NOT to ever buy another Lamborghini product. Screwing the customer, sadly, seems to be part of their corporate DNA. :(

So to me the LP700 design was a nice all-around win. Great look, very modern using their admitedly cliche "fighter plane" motif, but a far better update to the car than the Reventon was previously. Debatably too close to the LP560, debateably an interior that is too-Audi, but whatever. I'm ok/happy with it.

But this...this is so bad that I'm also now "worried" about what the Gallardo replacement is going to look like as others have expressed.

It's been over a decade since the company has produced a certifiably ugly design, they're knocked out a series of winning looks and revisions on a roll ever since the Malaysian ownership group allowed the disjointed roof area of the Diablo Roadster to see the light of day in the late 90s (no offense intended Roadster owners, just my opinion).

Hopefully it's just a fluke miss and they'll get another winner out the door with the replacement car.

Only this idiocy

Really? They worked on two bumper bars for an obsolete car the whole year rather than working on the Roadster?Who's running this company? The three stooges?

I could swear I've seen that rear end on an actual Lambo kit car posted somewhere on the internet. I just can't find the picture to prove it yet!

Funny - that is the first thing that popped into my mind after "WTF!"

Shall we play a game. It is spot the components from the Audi parts bin....

Looks like an R8 fcuked an LFA while getting ass raped by a Fiskar