New addition

LaHostrup

Delivered 5 weeks early, I just wanted to share this new joy in my life

Thanks fortis, its A little boy (2430 grams) 😊 the Ferrari have to wait 😜

Congratulations! :icon_thumleft:

I don't want to kill the mood but that's not really Lambo related so it should be in the offtopic section.

Year I know Nathan 😜 just so excited and it is kinda supposed to fool People with the thread title 😄

Congratulations! Oh hell...just leave this thread lambo related because eventually, he'll get his own lambo when he gets older.

Congratulations! Oh hell...just leave this thread lambo related because eventually, he'll get his own lambo when he gets older.

Im expecting him to be a serious car collector one day, amassing Ferraris and Lambos like crazy ;)

Congrats! You have a brother in arms over here, my boy was born yesterday as well. I'm missing coffee and cars this morning but he doesn't seem to care.

Thanks fortis, its A little boy (2430 grams) 😊 the Ferrari have to wait 😜

Many congrats!! Life's greatest joy. Enjoy him in good health. As much as I love cars I wouldn't trade anything for the simple pleasure of looking into my sons eyes and watching him smile.

Thanks everone 😊 And i agree already, feels like nothing Else . And I have only been A dad for 48 hours. No car Can match this feeling. But I still want to own a Ferrari and maybe Lambo one Day 😄

I'd give my life for my two children in a flash, they are the best thing ever happened in my life so I know exactly how you are feeling right now Hostrup, enjoy it :icon_thumleft:

Hhahaha +1 for the turbo comment, thats funny :-) Azurro california top and serial is 041012 ;-) If he takes after his dad, no turbos are necessary ;-)