Happy Early Birthday Present Lamborghini !!!

Hovik

Took this photo from a helicopter during BullFest2012 earlier today... Took a bit of time to set up the formation, but was well worth it!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

BullFest_Lambo_50.jpg

That is awesome!

btw, the cars on the far right: what are they spelling out?

:lol2: nothing... originally I wanted to make them an exclamation point, but most thought it wouldn't look good, so just parked them nicely on the side...

I know I know... such a strange problem to have... too many damn lambos at an event! haha :D

:lol2: nothing... originally I wanted to make them an exclamation point, but most thought it wouldn't look good, so just parked them nicely on the side...

I know I know... such a strange problem to have... too many damn lambos at an event! haha :D

Awesome again!...my question to you was an ever-so-subtle sarcastic/joking inquiry...and you picked up on it and answered perfectly! :icon_mrgreen: :lol2:

Looks like another awesome BullFest! :icon_thumleft:

A tribute to Lamborghini and Levi's at the same time! :-P jk awesome photo!

Brilliant!

but also a Brilliant photo!! Well done Hovik and all the cars! Wish I was one of them!

Another great event...Couldn't have asked for a better day, or a better crowd to be with. Good times!

Thanks again, Hovik!

That's killer!

What Blue is that Aventador? Shots look awesome. I see a few members cars I recognize from pics posted here before.

It's a one-off color, I think it's called Azure Blue. The car belongs to a member xxx3.