VBOXKING is playing with us

LyinFapper

550-2 Spyder and 570-4? I guess in that sense, it wouldn't be a baby, it'd be more like another sibling. Did you dump any of the two cars you have for these ones or are these two extra?

Sucks that you weren't able to get a deal on the McLaren though.

Regardless, congratulations on both of them! When is your expected date of delivery for both (are they coming together?)

The cool thing is there's only three years of cars that it can be, so that throws out a bunch of the Ferrari's and whatnot, but the 16M still stands as someone else mentioned.

Keeping the other cars, there isnt a car out there, period, that my wife would part with the DBS or ML63 for. The Ghost is way too awesome to get rid of. The Z4 is just a cheap lease we have for less than another year. I got one last night, and will get the other today I hope.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snapped some pictures of them. They really are a his and hers pair.

Screen-Shot-2012-05-08-at-7.16.46-PM.png

5886850001_large.jpg

Wow, that is some quick shipping from Japan...Nice going Aaron, how'd they get it to you so fast? Or were you just sitting on it and not telling us for a while now? :P

Keeping the other cars, there isnt a car out there, period, that my wife would part with the DBS or ML63 for. The Ghost is way too awesome to get rid of. The Z4 is just a cheap lease we have for less than another year. I got one last night, and will get the other today I hope.

What kind of cheap ass shipping company are you using? lol It's what, 7:30 where you're at? Come on man!

Just got the second car. Its too dark for pictures right now, but will take some tomorrow.

First car I got is a 2010 White 570-4 Superleggera that already was equipped with an Underground Racing R Twin Turbo package. Car makes a crap load of power on pump gas. Very sporty interior and ride. Thanks for Bobby from Premier Exotics for putting this deal together, and giving me the royal treatment. Also much thanks to Kevin from UGR for his help in getting me immediately situated and familiar with such an awesome car.

Second car I got is the brand new 2012 Black/Dark Brown/Piano Black 550-2 Spyder that my wife and I drove in Atlanta. Love the understated look, and this car has a luxurious interior feel and a pretty comfortable ride. Sound is even more awesome with the top down. Thanks to Ed from Motorcars of GA/Lamborghini Atlanta for putting this deal together, he endured a lot from me on this deal, and it wont be soon forgotten.

For those of you who guessed right, congratulations, you are geniuses. It was indeed his and hers Lambos. After some more seat time in each car, I will post some reviews and comparisons for both of them.

Congrats Aaron, sorry for the call out but you had it coming!

Thanks, I almost put up Incoming.....#3 to mess with you, but I figured that might cause a serious meltdown! :)

Congrats man! Enjoy!

Thanks, its nice to be back in a Lambo. I dont know how long it will last, but with 2 of them, it should last longer this time around!

Congrats! I'm interested in your 550-2 purchase. I talked with Wolf Hoffman about this car for a while at its release party. Why did u pick it over a 560 or performante?

Congrats! I'm interested in your 550-2 purchase. I talked with Wolf Hoffman about this car for a while at its release party. Why did u pick it over a 560 or performante?

Its less flashy and it is more comfortable than the Performante. I really liked the RWD alot more than I thought I would, and more than my 09 560, it is more fun to drive. I wanted a more useable Lambo, and my wife loved it.

Throw some race gas in that bad bitch and get ready to shit all over that alcantra interior.

it will scare the fucksauce out of you.

CONGRATS BUDDY!

Throw some race gas in that bad bitch and get ready to shit all over that alcantra interior.

CONGRATS BUDDY!

LOL, all in good time, thanks bro. I already have like 6 drums of race fuel left over from before. :)

Now that is how you step up! I'm still at the his and hers electric toothbrushes level :lol2:

Congrats man, enjoy them!

Haha, I appreciate it, thanks.

That was graphic, Mike. Lol

Just got the second car. Its too dark for pictures right now, but will take some tomorrow.

First car I got is a 2010 White 570-4 Superleggera that already was equipped with an Underground Racing R Twin Turbo package. Car makes a crap load of power on pump gas. Very sporty interior and ride. Thanks for Bobby from Premier Exotics for putting this deal together, and giving me the royal treatment. Also much thanks to Kevin from UGR for his help in getting me immediately situated and familiar with such an awesome car.

Was this the Widebody G they had?