Rhershey

Allan-Herbie

Reading up on this fisaco. How do these flybynight countach salesman operate under the radar and stay in business? As many people as have been bent how have we not run out of bad cts to screw people with? I vote for a hall of shame for these shitheads.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is the biggest issue that I have is the absolute misrepresentation. I am at a loss at the condition of this car. When I am able to show the pictures of the real car you guy's will be loosing it. Then the issue of the spark plug wires being flipped to make it not smoke and dubbing the sound really does suck.

I sold 7 Countachs this year, most over 165k

the down draft did well over 250k.

Now when Russle called me he said he had a buyer for the car, I told him to fly here to get his own opinion on the car because it needed some cosmetic work, I had the local Lamborghini dealer do a compression test and it passed... then he offer me 80k I sold the car for 50% of what my other cars were bringing, he said if he lost his buyer the Roy would buy it for 75k. I informed him that a car set up to the 9's would bring north of 150k. he said "I'll take it and I dont want to fly down cause I have a buyer" if my guy backs out Roy will take it from me.. before the car arrives I find out that he loses his buyer. Now all of a sudden the car has issues. Call Lamborghini of Sarasota they will verify it passed Compression and was running just fine. he wanted me to buy the car back, I would but not for 80k and now he gets all upset cause his guy backs out. he then starts bad mouthing Roy to me saying Roy offered him 50k a week later. The car Had no issues running at all when it left, I'm sorry Im not in the Click on the forums but the other cars I sold are in Museums around the world..

I don't have time to read through this in tire post cause I have a beautiful wife whom I been with since I was 12 years old (24 years together)and all my free time goes to her. When I showed her this post she says "what type of Man plays on the internet?" I would have bought it back but with all the new issues he talks about makes me wonder what he Did to the car to back out, and that worries me.. I am no fly by night salesman, check my site Ive been selling exotics for a long time and Never had a client like Russle in my life.

PS

I told him as a dealer he could use a dealer to dealer exchange website that would be cheep protection for him and I but he didnt want to pay the fee's

... I also offered him my other cars but the were all in the 165k and up price range he passed.

I have a contract signed {Sold AS IS) and informed him to fly here and that I would pick him up at the Airport, right Russle? -Tony

Was this car at Lamborghini Sarasota for service about 5-6 months ago??? If so, I remember seeing it there.

Was this car at Lamborghini Sarasota for service about 5-6 months ago??? If so, I remember seeing it there.

Yes It was getting a compression test and inspection!

I have sold cars to dealer all over the nation

Sean Harris -Harris imports

Randy Madison -International

Steve Kessler - Kessler Imports

Ooley& Blackburn

and the list goes on!

They would all say I call a car as it is and never add or subtract to the description!

I sold 7 Countachs this year, most over 165k

the down draft did well over 250k.

Now when Russle called me he said he had a buyer for the car, I told him to fly here to get his own opinion on the car because it needed some cosmetic work, I had the local Lamborghini dealer do a compression test and it passed... then he offer me 80k I sold the car for 50% of what my other cars were bringing, he said if he lost his buyer the Roy would buy it for 75k. I informed him that a car set up to the 9's would bring north of 150k. he said "I'll take it and I dont want to fly down cause I have a buyer" if my guy backs out Roy will take it from me.. before the car arrives I find out that he loses his buyer. Now all of a sudden the car has issues. Call Lamborghini of Sarasota they will verify it passed Compression and was running just fine. he wanted me to buy the car back, I would but not for 80k and now he gets all upset cause his guy backs out. he then starts bad mouthing Roy to me saying Roy offered him 50k a week later. The car Had no issues running at all when it left, I'm sorry Im not in the Click on the forums but the other cars I sold are in Museums around the world..

I don't have time to read through this in tire post cause I have a beautiful wife whom I been with since I was 12 years old (24 years together)and all my free time goes to her. When I showed her this post she says "what type of Man plays on the internet?" I would have bought it back but with all the new issues he talks about makes me wonder what he Did to the car to back out, and that worries me.. I am no fly by night salesman, check my site Ive been selling exotics for a long time and Never had a client like Russle in my life.

PS

I told him as a dealer he could use a dealer to dealer exchange website that would be cheep protection for him and I but he didnt want to pay the fee's

... I also offered him my other cars but the were all in the 165k and up price range he passed.

I have a contract signed {Sold AS IS) and informed him to fly here and that I would pick him up at the Airport, right Russle? -Tony

Perfect.. so now explain why u dubbed in the engine sounds in your video?

Perfect working condition...nothing wrong but cosmetics...buyer must have damaged the car...

Gold status here we come.

cause it was much easy to just record sound and then record the video and add them together.. there should be part of the video showing the car driving, I edited it during the still shots cause its easier, but its the same car.. have fun guys Ill check up later taking my wife to disney world!

cause it was much easy to just record sound and then record the video and add them together.. there should be part of the video showing the car driving, I edited it during the still shots cause its easier, but its the same car.. have fun guys Ill check up later taking my wife to disney world!

Exactly

we used a nikon d3100 that had a broke mic that got wet, so we had to use the digital recorder. and instead of buying a new camera we picked up the digital recorder. but the go pro was the sound from camera. as I said Lamborghini of sarasota inspected the car before I sold it.

1) The video above is funny as hell!

2) Russel, true: You bought car NOT for yourself and buyer backed out?

3) Toro, you can't state that you will buy it back and then say no :eusa_naughty: because this one car will completely over-shadow the other 7.

You 2 guys, as soon as the car was delivered, gotten together in person with the car present.

It's foolish not to bring this car back to it's former glory be it carbs or FI, it deserves to be ressurected.

Because whoever is the lucky one to invest is going to be the winner.

As I always say: " in 5yrs when we talk about this car and price and condition.........................."

You 2 guys really should go behind the seen and hammer out a deal. Or it will get ugly with sleepless nights and cost you both lots of time and bucket full of duckets.

...and forget Disney, you didn't win the Indy 500. Saying that is kind of a slap in the face......take care of business first...as a true business owner does (25yrs business ownership here, brother)

All this over a $75k transaction :eusa_wall:

I don't know what sort of business you guys are running there but this is laughable, Roy offered $50k so the car is worth somewhere around $60k to $65k unless Roy is into charity work, the potential losses are absolutely insignificant, this is petty, grown man with a business reputation to protect arguing over few grand.

Toro ask your wife what she thinks about you tarnishing your business reputation online over the value of a nice handbag, also inform her that lately everything happens on the net.

The funny thing is that Toro will come out financially ok, maybe lose some of his profit but in the end ok.

I am not siding with the vendor but a used car no matter how you slice it is sold "As is" (unless the vendor is a dealer and different laws which I am not aware of apply) the vendor even stated it in the contract of sale, buyer was made aware, he was even offered the ability to visually inspect which he declined, not looking very good for the buyer from where I am standing.

The buyer could go and spend $$$ to win the argument bringing in all sorts of evidence but IMO he only has about $10k to play with, it is not worth it, vendor knows, buyer knows it so the only thing left is for him to ruin the vendor's reputation online, the vendor thinks it's not that important because his wife advised him Internet is not serious business :icon_mrgreen:

Would I risk ruining my reputation over $10k ? Hell no!!

Option 1: give up some of the profit and send the buyer $10k and a dinner invitation

Option 2: if buyer doesn't want to deal with, take the car back and resell it

Option 3: call Roy and wholesale

We all place a certain value on our own reputations, it looks like Toro thinks his is worth about $10k, that's his prerogative so good luck to all involved.

1) The video above is funny as hell!

2) Russel, true: You bought car NOT for yourself and buyer backed out?

3) Toro, you can't state that you will buy it back and then say no :eusa_naughty: because this one car will completely over-shadow the other 7.

You 2 guys, as soon as the car was delivered, gotten together in person with the car present.

It's foolish not to bring this car back to it's former glory be it carbs or FI, it deserves to be ressurected.

Because whoever is the lucky one to invest is going to be the winner.

As I always say: " in 5yrs when we talk about this car and price and condition.........................."

You 2 guys really should go behind the seen and hammer out a deal. Or it will get ugly with sleepless nights and cost you both lots of time and bucket full of duckets.

...and forget Disney, you didn't win the Indy 500. Saying that is kind of a slap in the face......take care of business first...as a true business owner does (25yrs business ownership here, brother)

I bought this car for me.

He never said he would take the car back.

I have a dealers license I sell regular cars.

Time for some pictures.

Roy you can come on line and tell the guys everything that I have told you. I will have a video of the car smoking done to show that also. By the way tony I have a recording of you talking to me that I will be more then happy to post that. I do have a lot of proof of the things that I have said so be real careful of what you say because it will haunt you! I might have been played for a fool once but not twice!

100_2726.JPG

100_2727.JPG

100_2727.JPG

100_2728.JPG

100_2729.JPG

100_2730.JPG

100_2731.JPG

100_2732.JPG

100_2733.JPG

100_2734.JPG

100_2735.JPG

100_2736.JPG

100_2737.JPG

100_2737.JPG

Guys I am sorry about the bad pictures. I will get some from a better ones taken and posted. My pictures is not showing up just how bad this car is.

I don't have time to read through this in tire post cause I have a beautiful wife whom I been with since I was 12 years old (24 years together)and all my free time goes to her. When I showed her this post she says "what type of Man plays on the internet?"

LOL! She's right! Some losers even have two screen names on those time wasting car forums!

You'll have to ask her, what kind of "man" creates threads on said forums promoting himself?

Then ask her what kind of "man" goes on to create videos and post them on the "internet" about detailing cars?

Lame, really fcuking lame.

YIKES!

You should have been at my place when it did not want to even get it out of the trailer under it's own power. You talk about feeling real bad!

I wonder what took Tony so long to say something about this.I find it funny that today I got a phone call from Roger (from Karrera Motorsports in FL.) talking about wanting to maybe buy the car and ship it to Japan. I told him to buy it put it in his name and do with it whatever he wanted to. I did tell him what I was planning to take Pauls Cars Inc. to court. MY attorney is getting one out of Fl. to try do something in court. I also told him that if he was a friend of Tony's that I was not telling him anything that would not show up in court. You never know what Tony might be up to at this point in time.