Mechanic crashes customers LP640

deekss

Another half wit mechanic has crashed a customer's beloved LP640 in the UK. This hit the press a couple of days ago, now a paper local to the incident has come up with some CCTV that just caught it...

http://www.thewestmorlandgazette.co.uk/news/10049419.VIDEO/

FYI, MOT is the yearly government inspection for all cars over 3 years old in the UK. This inlcudes a brake test, for which garages only have one set of rollers, and for any 2WD car, the thing never leaves the MOT garage. For anything 4WD, the garage does a test drive with decelerometer rather than risk damage to a centre diff. Clearly this fcukwit should never have been allowed out in the thing.

Just looked at the video, looks like he drives off too....

That is terrible.

Yep, you can tell he was planning on getting out of there. I guess reality kicked in and he went back. Or daddy made him go back,lol

I. Would. Be. Very. Very. Pissed.

There’s an understatement.

Repair it all you want, the car will never be the same. It's taunted for life...

Jerk off mechanic. I bet he left grease shoe prints on the floor mats too :rant:

Oh man, that six! Glad it is on video though!

itsyellow1.jpg

Brings back a few momories of what a mechanic did to my lp640 a few years ago, at the time it was only about a year old and funny thing it also was doing only 35-40mph at the time?

Way to go Champ!!!!!

That does suck massively - however it doesn't look like the guy is speeding or wrecklessly driving. Just looks like he prodded the gas slightly too much and had no idea what he was getting himself into.

what I genuinely dont understand, is I used to drive my 2wd diablo in the rain all the time and it never did anything weird. I would even drive it somewhat aggressive to see what would happen and it was fine. What total dipshits.

Wow... read last week that citizens of the UK are the most video-taped society in the World. It

looks to be true because they always have a video with the story.

what I genuinely dont understand, is I used to drive my 2wd diablo in the rain all the time and it never did anything weird. I would even drive it somewhat aggressive to see what would happen and it was fine. What total dipshits.

It truly amazes me what people can do with cars in general, esp. AWD cars like this.

And this is why I enjoy doing my own work as much as possible. I can thankfully say I've never had any mechanics crash any of my vehicles.

Worst I've had is getting one of my motorcycles back from having warranty work done by a local dealer and there was oil ALL OVER the body work as if the mechanic washed his hands in used oil before beginning. To say I was upset would be understating a bit. If someone wrecked my Lambo heads would be rolling.

post-11289-1353427292.jpg

Brings back a few momories of what a mechanic did to my lp640 a few years ago, at the time it was only about a year old and funny thing it also was doing only 35-40mph at the time?

post-16-1287267348.jpg

post-16-1287267348.jpg

Being sarcastic as that was what the driver said, Lambo people who checked it out after the crash said over twice that speed.

It looked like he tried to bookit afetr the accident. He's accelerating.

Dick Ed

Jim's been drinking again, please excuse his typos :icon_mrgreen: