NCAA Football Thread

Roman

the BCS will be like this i think.

Rose Wisconsin v Stanford

Fiesta Oregon vs Kansas St

Sugar Florida Oklahoma?

Orange Florida St Louisville

If anything... Might flip flop louisville and oklahoma... One of those two bowls is the last to pick an at large... Believe its orange.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nebraska getting KILLED by Wisconson in the Big 27 Championship game.... Isnt Wisconson the team that Backed into the game by DEFAULT Because everybody else in the division was on double secret probation?

That was the most unorganized, pathetic performance by the Huskers I've seen in my life.

That was the most unorganized, pathetic performance by the Huskers I've seen in my life.

Somewhere in Idaho the Vandals are screaming "Paybacks a bitch".

The big 10 REALLY SUCKED ASS THROUGH A STRAW THIS YEAR.... REALLY... A LOT! But Im sure we'll still be blessed with bowl game appearances from all of them.

A lot more conference realignment. The WAC, after 50 years, is dead.

Navy, Boise State, San Diego State, Houston, Memphis, SMU, Temple, Tulane & UCF moving to the Big East (which will now be called "The Really fcuking Big East, North, West and South- fcuk it, Lets Face It, We're Everywhere Now, Conference.") Teams will be limited to 85 scholarships, and 2,500,000 frequent flyer miles.

Louisville, Pitt & Syracuse to the ACC

Maryland & Rutgers to the Big 10 (which now be known as the "Big 43")

Middle Tennesee, North Texes, Louisiana Tech, Florida ATL, Florida INT, & UTSA to CUSA

San Jose & Utah St, to the Mountain West

Texas State, Georgia St, South Alabama to the sunbelt

And

Idaho dropping to 1AA

Try to keep up, there will be a quiz.

Id like to see Oregon play either Florida or Georgia, since they can't play Alabama. I'd like to see Stanford play the same teams as well. You would think that someone from one of the school would grow some balls, say screw the money/bowl bullshit and schedule some freakin teams during the season. But as the grumpy old men say, you can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first!

So rose goes as expected with wisconsin vs stanford... Fiesta as expected with Oregon vs Kansas St (this should be fun)".... Florida vs Louisville in the Sugar and Northern Illinois gets in to Orange over Oklahoma to face Florida St. Did not see that one coming. Havent seen the rest of the bowls to see who faces who. Believe johnny football will be playing oklahoma at the Cotton Bowl and because Louisiana Tech felt it was better than the independence bowl, they wont be playing in one.

Clearly there are biases sneaking into these computer programs, otherwise the SEC would have had a come to Jesus moment in the last five years, rather than a half a dozen gimme National Championships.
Despite your negative connotation, that part about "half dozen National Championships" sure does have a nice ring to it.

Roll Tide. :aiwebs_017:

Northern Illinois got in?!?!!?!?!? WOW

They deserved to.... 1 point away from a 12-0 season.

My only question is, has Doreonenyon already left? Or is he coaching through the bowl game...

edit- answer- Gone already.... Too bad...

Week 14

1 Alabama

2 Kansas St

3 Notre Dame

4 Oregon

5 North Illinois

6 Florida

7 Georgia

8 Florida State

9 Boise St

10 Louisville

11 Ohio State

12 Oklahoma

13 Cinci

14 Kent State

15 Stanford

16 Utah St

17 LSU

18 South Carolina

19 Texas A&M

20 Clemson

21 Rutgers

22 Nebraska

23 San Jose St

24 Fresno St

25 Louisiana Tech

For the record..... 8 of my top ten are in the 10 BCS game slots (versus 6 of the top ten for the BCS Poll itself)... And I didnt need 13 pages of rules to justify the result...

They are now to the point where, EVEN THEY ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR OWN fcuking RANKINGS ARE IRRELEVANT...

Despite your negative connotation, that part about "half dozen GIMME National Championships" sure does have a nice ring to it.

Roll Tide. :aiwebs_017:

Corrected your misquote for you.

I understand a tie being weighted less then a win. a 12-0 team with a tie should be behind a 12-0 team without one. But I just cant get past rating it as a loss.....especially since you consider 2 of them same as teams who LOST in regulation and rate them higher. You can say they didnt WIN in regulation, but they also didnt lose in regulation either! Its a farce i say!

(coming from the guy whos team doesnt matter and whose season is over!)

I understand a tie being weighted less then a win. a 12-0 team with a tie should be behind a 12-0 team without one. But I just cant get past rating it as a loss.....especially since you consider 2 of them same as teams who LOST in regulation and rate them higher. You can say they didnt WIN in regulation, but they also didnt lose in regulation either! Its a farce i say!

(coming from the guy whos team doesnt matter and whose season is over!)

I dont rate it as a loss... I rate it as a .51% loss... If you cant get it done in 60....

Which team (if not Ohio St) are you upset about their ranking because of a tie? Ohio State by rule isnt even ranked by the major polls.... I rank them, but by virtue of not playing in their conference championship or a bowl game,(I cant just give them a pass) they are losing points every week now..

Notre Dame? Ive got them #3... Thats where my math says they are.... Ive seen them play probably 5 times this season... And my GUT tells me that ranking is too high.... My GUT tells me, looking at MY POLL they should be #6...

I honestly believe Oregon OR Kansas State would BOTH beat the teams in the NCG.

F off

Quickly tell me how many games Northern Illinois has lost.... Who they lost to, and by how many points. Otherwise stfu.

Bottom line, given the seasons both of those teams had, and how they played in their championship game, I would give one of them a shot at a BCS game. And yeah. Either could go toe to toe with Notre Dame (who I think is going to get crushed in the championship game) . So, I'm fine with that ranking.

ND beat USC/Oklahoma/Michigan St on the road and Stanford/Michigan at home. They didn't just beat these teams, their defense CRUSHED everyone they played and gave up I believe 11 TD's all year. Now, show me a list of who NIU and Kent State beat to be undefeated....they beat a bunch of no-name crappy schools. Regardless of whether ND gets crushed in the championship game they deserve to be ranked higher than those 2 teams. That's all I was saying. Your list is flawed in my opinion but it's your list and luckily we don't play any games off of it :)

Corrected your misquote for you.
Naa...my quote was fact; you just reinserted your conjecture.

I honestly believe Oregon OR Kansas State would BOTH beat the teams in the NCG.

Although they offer an interesting perspective, your beliefs, opinions, and theories are no more valid than those of the next guy's.

Naa...my quote was fact; you just reinserted your conjecture.

Although they offer an interesting perspective, your beliefs, opinions, and theories are no more valid than those of the next guy's (who's made a decent living in the sports and entertainment industry...) :icon_fU: .

You have 51 posts..... Most of them are in this fcuking thread.... if you don't like it then get the fcuk out....

ND beat USC/Oklahoma/Michigan St on the road and Stanford/Michigan at home. They didn't just beat these teams, their defense CRUSHED everyone they played and gave up I believe 11 TD's all year. Now, show me a list of who NIU and Kent State beat to be undefeated....they beat a bunch of no-name crappy schools. Regardless of whether ND gets crushed in the championship game they deserve to be ranked higher than those 2 teams. That's all I was saying. Your list is flawed in my opinion but it's your list and luckily we don't play any games off of it :)

Ummm... Hello... You have seen that NIU is in the BCS right? JUST LIKE I PREDICTED.... So WHAT THE fcuk ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

:iamwithstupid:

I'm chuckling at the thought of RD googling "dildo".

Google it? I have a folder on my desktop labeled "Lambopower dildo avatars"... Wait til I get my hands on that fcuking polar bear.

Ummm... Hello... You have seen that NIU is in the BCS right? JUST LIKE I PREDICTED.... So WHAT THE fcuk ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I meant that the BCS championship game doesn't have your 1/2. ND is 1...Do I think that NIU deserves a bowl game? Yes but they haven't played anyone good so I'm not sure how good of a game they should get.