FTAO Ventador

capt_chaos

Loll are you actually questioning my cars?

I will decline your request for a flame war but I will post some pics of my superleggera I just traded in and I will post pics of my new aventador when I take delivery this Friday.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I will decline your request for a flame war

We call it a healthy scepticism. Click here for a dedicated forum will attest to some of the crap we have had to endure.

I am sure you will understand the view point we take.

As you are new I am sure you will enjoy some time looking through our vintage thread forum

Can we get a pic with Megan Fox standing with a sign saying she would allow "transslow to eat the corn out of her rectum"? Then I will vouch for your authenticy without any hesitation.

Now carry on.

I understand the skepticism as I am sure there are many trolls that come on board.

Anyways I will post delivery photos this Friday of Aventador as dealer told me they just got car in and they are doing PDI tomorrow since they are closed today.

I understand the skepticism as I am sure there are many trolls that come on board.

Anyways I will post delivery photos this Friday of Aventador as dealer told me they just got car in and they are doing PDI tomorrow since they are closed today.

I understand this part of the process of joining the forum is annoying, but when you are verified you will be very happy when others go through the process. I was corresponding with a forum member who claimed to own a few cars and shared opinions. He said he wanted to buy an Aventador so I PM'd him my dealers name. I knew they had another car at the time that was practically new. He called them and my dealer told me he thought the guy was full of it. A few months later he was called out by someone else on here. It came out that when I got my Aventador, apparently he told other forum members that he drove out and was with me when I took delivery! I never met him or made any plans to meet him. He never wrote on here again. He didn't even address it when he was called out. There are some strange people that lie and try to get cred on here. I am not sure what their intentions are, I am sure they vary, but it is a good process for us all.

That said, I think you are for real and I wish you the best with your new car! You are going to love it! :icon_thumleft:

I will decline your request for a flame war but I will post some pics of my superleggera I just traded in and I will post pics of my new aventador when I take delivery this Friday.

Give me some details on the SL you just traded ... Also what dealer .....

Thanks,

Sent you a PM with details on my SL trade in.

Some of you guys are a super paranoid here it's def different crowd from Lamborghini talk loll.

1000590[/url]']

Fine taste in cars, welcome to LP.

Once you are in the circle of trust the view is completely different!

We are not always this bad but regardless, Happy Christmas.

Get him capt! :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

Happy Holidays to all!

Get him capt! :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

Happy Holidays to all!

Oh you know I am all German Shepherd on the outside and cuddly Shih Tzu on the inside when it comes to busting balls on here.

Some of you guys are a super paranoid here it's def different crowd from Lamborghini talk loll.

Truer words have never been spoken. Welcome to the group! You have excellent taste in cars.

Glad that was all cleared up, saved the forum a whole lot of trouble. :icon_mrgreen:

Somehow I think this forum would have liked it more if he did turn out to be a fake... drama is the LP engine... :lol2:

Somehow I think this forum would have liked it more if he did turn out to be a fake... drama is the LP engine... :lol2:

Oh, don't be Swilly.

I love some pics of the SV. What are the specs?

Car just completed PDI and I have decided to post some pics of her.

The black interior is stunning with the contrast orange stitch.

Getting full clear bra done next week after New Years :)

Picking her up tomorrow morning

Did you want me to post pics with a piece of bread on my hood??

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg