Millionaire Boy Racers

Nicke

https://twitter.com/aleem_official

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23...says-1-ORD.html

His dads hire car company, I followed him on twitter for a while but, he's just a kid and quite full off it, nothing interesting to say and definitely cant back it up, he is 18 though & kids will be kids, I probably would have done it as his age, but still a bit stupid.

Giving it a bit of beans is ok, but that sort of thing is going to mean no one can drive in that area without getting pulled over and by default all residents hate supercars regardless of if they are well behaved or not.

Kid or not, it shows money can't buy class. If my son was making himself look like an asshole in that manner with what i worked for, I'd pull the rug out from under him. I know damn well my Dad would have kicked my ass at 18 for showing off his possessions in public and passing them off as mine.

Kid or not, it shows money can't buy class. If my son was making himself look like an asshole in that manner with what i worked for, I'd pull the rug out from under him. I know damn well my Dad would have kicked my ass at 18 for showing off his possessions in public and passing them off as mine.

I think you have to assume it is parent approved

Seems to me that ole daddy wasn't very upset with it. Kid is a spoiled asshole that needs a good old fashioned ass whuppin. A little humility goes a long way.

'He was driving his own car and was on his mobile phone, that’s it really,' he said.

'It was short and simple. It could happen to anyone, it could happen to you, me or anyone else.

'He’s a young man, he’ll learn in time.'

That's my point. The kid doesn't know any better since it appears his parents support the behavior. Doesn't make him any less of a spoiled asshole and doesn't put the parents in good light.

Like jpegs13 said.

If all those guys gave them "the finger" instead of running up like groupies with their phones, they wouldn't do it.

Obviously they thrive on the attention and there are plenty of people that are happy to give it to them. It is almost as if the general population encourages the bad behavior.