Manti Te'o's inspirational girlfriend story a hoax

Roman

Best joke I've heard so far...he wasn't missing tackles, he was trying to hug his girlfriend!

:lol2: :lol2:

So who thinks he was in on the scam the whole time, or who thinks he really was the world's biggest sucker to keep believing in a totally "fake" gf for over a year?

:lol2: :lol2:

So who thinks he was in on the scam the whole time, or who thinks he really was the world's biggest sucker to keep believing in a totally "fake" gf for over a year?

In on it.

I developed an emotional relationship with a woman I met online," Te'o said. ... "I grew to care deeply about her."

"To realize that I was the victim of what was apparently someone's sick joke and constant lies was, and is, painful and humiliating.

223470580_YouMad_xlarge.jpeg

Notre Dame presser...more to it. I am very skeptical but it appears to be a scam on him. My initial thought was it a part of his Heisman campaign.

Bob costas lamenting that football players kill their imaginary girlfriends too.

His grandmother has been found alive, tied up in the Irish locker room.

You know, there is something fishy going on and things just don't add up.

Let me get this straight: Manti Te'o, "superstar" LB for the freakin over-hyped ND Fighting Irish falls in love ONLINE with some girl who turns out to be fake?!! What?? A college Heisman candidate can't fcuking find a hottie on the freakin ND campus to fall in love with?...with all the freakin hot groupies that he could just point to and take home with him at any club/party anywhere on any college campus? And he's relegated to pining over online fake girlfriends? What...the...fcuk!

Yeah...ok... :lol2:

btw, I'm starting to believe him being a LB is a hoax, too, as he showed no evidence whatsoever of being a football player during that game against Alabama...lol

You know, there is something fishy going on and things just don't add up.

Let me get this straight: Manti Te'o, "superstar" LB for the freakin over-hyped ND Fighting Irish falls in love ONLINE with some girl who turns out to be fake?!! What?? A college Heisman candidate can't fcuking find a hottie on the freakin ND campus to fall in love with?...with all the freakin hot groupies that he could just point to and take home with him at any club/party anywhere on any college campus? And he's relegated to pining over online fake girlfriends? What...the...fcuk!

Yeah...ok... :lol2:

:iamwithstupid:

Pretty sound logic.

It is a very weird story with far more questions then answers at this point. I hate to even speculate on what the truth might be. Either way the kid is learning a very hard and embarrassing lesson in a very public manner.

btw, I'm starting to believe him being a LB is a hoax, too, as he showed no evidence whatsoever of being a football player during that game against Alabama...lol

:iamwithstupid:

They had him early first round before. I dont see him being even a second round calibur linebacker after all of those poor attempts at armtackles in the NCG.

:icon_mrgreen:

OK... Who else thinks he's gay, and this is an elaborate beard?

Thank god someone else said it first. I have been thinking that since last night. His friend Ronnie...or his lover Ronnie?