My GTR is alive!

Turbo50Mike

Finally got it running, and started tuning it on the dyno...

Made 866 hp, and 759 tq. Going to change a couple things, and hope to get right at 900 wheel hp.

Should have it back in a day or two...

Finally got it running, and started tuning it on the dyno...

Made 866 hp, and 759 tq. Going to change a couple things, and hope to get right at 900 wheel hp.

Should have it back in a day or two...

car will be a blast !! Ivey doing it right !

nice numbers, will be a rocket. What all did you have done to it?

Built the motor, but it's still a 3.8L. Stage 2 turbos, 2000cc injectors, bigger intercooler, cams, valvetrain, beefed up the trans to handle the power. Running E85 fuel.

Should have the car back in a day or two, and see how it is on the road. Can't wait...

Built the motor, but it's still a 3.8L. Stage 2 turbos, 2000cc injectors, bigger intercooler, cams, valvetrain, beefed up the trans to handle the power. Running E85 fuel.

Should have the car back in a day or two, and see how it is on the road. Can't wait...

car will be a handful , do you have drag radials on ?

Car sounds SOOOOO BAD ASS!!!!!! Can't wait to see her ass leaving my Lambo in the dust!!!

Why is it most US cars are tuned with RWD? Lambos not GTRs.

FFS with all teh $$$ your tuners are making surely they could afford a decent dyno.

Someone say "MAINLINE"

Mainline Dynos

no need to put the extra stress on the front dif running it AWD on a dyno

very similar to my car. I make 800ish on 93

it is an absolute blast to drive on the street or at the track...

have you done any suspension mods at all?

no need to put the extra stress on the front dif running it AWD on a dyno

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard.

That is by no way the real reason. Almost all AWD cars in Australia are dynoed with both front and rear engaged.

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard.

That is by no way the real reason. Almost all AWD cars in Australia are dynoed with both front and rear engaged.

most of the big GTR shops in the states dyno them this way. heres a vid of my car on an AWD dyno being tuned in rwd

It does spool up really quick. Just a touch later than stock...Maybe 300 RPM or so. But damn, this car moves now...

Vegas - What tires were you on when you ran the 9.5?

• 2 weeks later...

Had a great day at the Atco yesterday for a private track rental...Ran a best of 9.44 @ 144 with only a 1.56 60'

Made about 18 passes, about 12 of them well into the 9's, and the car never skipped a beat. Sean Ivey built me a great car.

Here's a vid of one of my passes...Sorry, this is all I have so far, my friend has some vid from outside the car, but he didn't send me any of them yet.

Oh, and I was supposed to have a "big race" with my friend and his CTS-V which he just finished, and this was how his day went on his FIRST pass....

Nice run, Mike.

Nobody is going to want to line up with you anymore at your local drag event. =)