Lamborghini Esperienza--at PBIR March 26th-March 29th

Lambofan35

Sounds like a typical lambo event. Last one I went to they gave us Gallardos on totally bald tires to drive for 3 follow the leader laps. I complained and was then banned from all events. Lol

There is a private 1/4 mile drag event which will be much more fun next weekend at PBIR and then I'm going to try and get a handful of us lambo guys to race some fast gokarts there. Fast as shit and great track as long as its warm enough.

There is a private 1/4 mile drag event which will be much more fun next weekend at PBIR and then I'm going to try and get a handful of us lambo guys to race some fast gokarts there. Fast as shit and great track as long as its warm enough.

That sounds fun!

those Aventadors from this event took a short trip over to the drag strip side last night, my friend was there and got their runs, I made a separate post....

anyway, I would be doing a chargeback on the $850 if they promised driving the Aventadors and all you got was those lame ass maneuvers...

I took a group of about 25 down from Atlanta to the event and everyone had a really good time. About 8 of us drove down and I really enjoyed putting about 1500 miles on the 640. Great Lambo Road Trip! Here are some pictures from the drive down and the event. Esperienza Trip

IMG_4372-1024x768.jpg

IMG_4396-1024x546.jpg

IMG_4399-1024x566.jpg

IMG_4422-1024x416.jpg

IMG_4430-1024x768.jpg

IMG_4437-1024x182.jpg

IMG_4463-1024x428.jpg

IMG_4459-1024x600.jpg

IMG_4511-1024x768.jpg

I took a group of about 25 down from Atlanta to the event and everyone had a really good time. About 8 of us drove down and I really enjoyed putting about 1500 miles on the 640. Great Lambo Road Trip! Here are some pictures from the drive down and the event. Esperienza Trip

Ed, I enjoyed all the instagram photos. It was as if I was along for the ride. Looked like an awesome event! Thanks for sharing.

I saw this car and a few others...

IMG_4474-1024x498.jpg

on the Beeline highway when going to PBIR friday afternoon... was in the orange McLaren...

I LOVE that NSX! I need more pics!

Very cool car. Custom turbo system, 500 whp. Great guy.

IMG_4387-1024x352.jpg

IMG_4389-1024x648.jpg

IMG_4505-1024x417.jpg

Is that an STS?! Did you get to drive that for the program?!?!

Yes we did. Great performing car. We drove all of the Gallardo variants - 550, 560, and 570. Great lineup of cars.

Ed, I enjoyed all the instagram photos. It was as if I was along for the ride. Looked like an awesome event! Thanks for sharing.

My pleasure. We had a great time. It was awesome searching the #lambo and #lamborghini tag as we made progress along the turnpike and 75 to see the pictures that other people were posting of the convoy.

I LOVE that NSX! I need more pics!

I like that NSX! Perfect mods!

Funny enough I have a white NSX that looks similar down here in FL. Its been in the shop for a while now. I ripped out the dinosaur 3.0 v6 old Acura motor for something built better for boost and horsepower. I love white NSX's, its just good memory's for me. Allan--you may need to get a white one for your collection too!

It now has 2.4ltr Acura Built Turbo motor on E85 should be about 700whp or so and much better technology. My NSX should make a hell of a road race/street car.

I have the 2.0ltr Acura Built Turbo motor in another car that makes 880whp but thats really a drag motor in a little street car. Goes 9's though, lol.

It even has red seats...doesn't get better then white body, black roof, red interior.

Id love to have one to pair with my S2000 someday. Great looking ride. We need some pics in a thread on yours Lambofan.

• 7 months later...