Lamborghini Esperienza--at PBIR March 26th-March 29th

Lambofan35

Is it worth $850 for 1 day?

I think you get to drive a Gallardo, Aventador and your own Lamborghini....

Lamborghini Esperienza--at PBIR March 26th-March 29th

amborghini is excited to announce the first ever North American Lamborghini Esperienza driving event!

The inaugural driving program is located at the Palm Beach International Raceway on March 26th, 27th, 28th, and 29th. The event agenda is above and beyond any track event you have attended before, and includes a full day of driving in both the Lamborghini V10 Gallardo and V12 Aventador. Once behind the wheel, you will receive direction from factory trained Lamborghini instructors on the fastest and most exciting ways to drift, corner, accelerate, and handle your Lamborghini both on and off the race track.

Please go to http://Esperienza.LamborghiniEvents.com to learn more about this thrilling experience and to reserve your seat in the program schedule. If you have any questions about the registration process or the program details, please contact Ismail Merritt with Lamborghini Palm Beach at 1-888-694-3065 or [email protected].

We look forward to seeing you at the track,

Michael Lock

Chief Operating Officer

Automobili Lamborghini America, LLC

YOUR LAMBORGHINI EXPERIENCE STARTS HERE

The Lamborghini Esperienza program is for the driver who likes to get the most out of their time behind the wheel. Whether this is your first opportunity to drive a Lamborghini or just the next step in pursuing your dream of racing in the Super Trofeo series, Esperienza will progress your driving skills to a new level.

This program was specifically designed to increase your knowledge of both, Lamborghini vehicles and driving techniques, in a fun and safe environment. You will gain the confidence to push your Superleggera on a sharp, hairpin corner at your favorite race track, or even just experience more enjoyment while cruising through mountain ranges in your new LP 550-2 Spyder.

Each full-day event begins when you arrive at one of the four regional road courses. These hand-picked tracks were chosen specifically by Lamborghini to highlight the supreme handling and lightning-fast acceleration of both the V10 Lamborghini Gallardo and the V12 Lamborghini Aventador. You will receive personalized coaching from Lamborghini-trained driving instructors while executing a variety of dynamic exercises. From handling and drifting techniques, to guided full-course track laps—your Lamborghini driving talent is sure to strengthen.

Enrolling in Esperienza secures your place in an unmatched driving experience. Have a look at the 2013 program schedule to decide when your motorsports dream begins. Space is limited, so please register early. If you have any questions about the program, please contact your local dealership, or Contact Us directly and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

We look forward to seeing you on the track!

EVENT REGISTRATION INCLUDES

- A full day of driving instruction engineered by Lamborghini factory drivers

- Personalized on track diving instruction behind the wheel of Lamborghini’s newest models

- The opportunity to experience unique performance characteristics of both Lamborghini Aventador and

Gallardo model ranges

- All required safety equipment

- Fully catered gourmet lunch and refreshments throughout the day

- Small group sizes and personalized interaction with driving instructors and Lamborghini representatives

- Lamborghini welcome gifts and prizes

DAILY SCHEDULE

9:00am to 9:30am Arrival and Registration

9:30am to 12:30pm Morning driving exercises

12:30pm to 1:30pm Lunch break

1:30pm to 4:30pm Afternoon driving exercises

4:30pm to 5:30pm Prizes and departure

All event days begin at 9:00am on the date listed and will last until approximately 5:30pm, ensuring maximum time behind the wheel for each guest. Event participation is only for registered guests age 25 and older. Long pants and closed-toe shoes required.

VENUES & DATES

PALM BEACH INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY

17133 Beeline Hwy

Jupiter FL 33478

VISIT TRACK WEBSITE

The inaugural U.S. event for the Lamborghini Esperienza program will take place at Palm Beach International Raceway’s exhilarating 11-turn, 2.034-mile road course. Put Lamborghini’s fastest super sportscars and your performance driving skills to the test on some of the fastest corners and adrenaline-boosting straightaways offered by any track in North America.

TRACK FEATURES

2.034-mile

11-turn

AVALIABLE DRIVING DATES

Tuesday, March 26th

Wednesday, March 27th

Thursday, March 28th

Friday, March 29th

To beat on brand-new car(s) for a whole day and walk away without having to worry about what you just did? Priceless :lol2: Especially since the site says BOTH V10's and V12's, which means Aventador's baby!

To beat on brand-new car(s) for a whole day and walk away without having to worry about what you just did? Priceless :lol2: Especially since the site says BOTH V10's and V12's, which means Aventador's baby!

:iamwithstupid: Zoom zoom mutha fuka!

If that were really the case then it changes my perspective on it. I was thinking like a brief one 2mile lap in a gallardo or aventador but not all day....

Looking at the schedule, it appears you get 6 hours of behind the wheel? I am looking forward to feedback from anyone that attends the March event. If you do get several hours of driving time, I will be signing up for one of the future events! I don't do SCCA stuff because I don't want to spend an entire day at the track only to get 5-10 minutes of total driving time.

I just sent an e-mail to Ismail. I am interested in attending the event at PBIR

I hope they dont limit the speeds on the straight away.

MOTHERFUCKER!!! That is the week my baby is due!!!

I am a great salesman, but no way I can get out of that. LOL

Anyone want to join me at Auto Club Speedway? Allan, Deuce, MODO, ASSMAN, Kinsella? Think my old man may go with me as well.

set it up, im in

Anyone want to join me at Auto Club Speedway? Allan, Deuce, MODO, ASSMAN, Kinsella? Think my old man may go with me as well.

hmmmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...

I attended the event and was somewhat dissapointed. They imply that your going to get to really drive the Aventador but you only get 2 opportunites. One as a follow me, 60 second, one turn, stint and the other was a straight ahead 70 mph quick left and right to simulate you avoiding a wall or something. I only went because I thought there was going to be a lot of LP700 seat time. There was not. It was mostly Gallardo's of all types. I became concerned when I only saw 2 Aventadors upon arrival at the event.

For me, and speaking for me only, I would not have gone if I new how little Aventador time I was going to get. I like the Gallardo but have driven many of those, including the Super Trofeo, over the years and would not have spent $850 plus hotel room just for the Gallardo. The lunch was teriffic cooked right on the spot by 2 chefs.

If you like the Gallardo and don' t mind minimum time in the Aventador than check it out. If your going for the Aventador you may be dissponted. BTW, the time on the track was spent following an instructor and they used a shortened part of the track. Gallardo only of course.

I attended the event and was somewhat dissapointed. They imply that your going to get to really drive the Aventador but you only get 2 opportunites. One as a follow me, 60 second, one turn, stint and the other was a straight ahead 70 mph quick left and right to simulate you avoiding a wall or something. I only went because I thought there was going to be a lot of LP700 seat time. There was not. It was mostly Gallardo's of all types. I became concerned when I only saw 2 Aventadors upon arrival at the event.

For me, and speaking for me only, I would not have gone if I new how little Aventador time I was going to get. I like the Gallardo but have driven many of those, including the Super Trofeo, over the years and would not have spent $850 plus hotel room just for the Gallardo. The lunch was teriffic cooked right on the spot by 2 chefs.

If you like the Gallardo and don' t mind minimum time in the Aventador than check it out. If your going for the Aventador you may be dissponted. BTW, the time on the track was spent following an instructor and they used a shortened part of the track. Gallardo only of course.

Forgot to mention that our team leader could not communicate in english well enough for us to understand him. Nice guy but others complained of this also. He had just flown in from Italy that previous day. Perhaps he was a last minute replacement for somebody else?

Forgot to mention that our team leader could not communicate in english well enough for us to understand him. Nice guy but others complained of this also. He had just flown in from Italy that previous day. Perhaps he was a last minute replacement for somebody else?

I was at the track late tonight and the 2 aventadors came over and raced each other down the 1/4 mile supposedly. Someone got it on video I believe.

I'm glad I didn't spend that much money on today's event based on what speed2 said. Glad everyone was safe.

Sounds like a typical lambo event. Last one I went to they gave us Gallardos on totally bald tires to drive for 3 follow the leader laps. I complained and was then banned from all events. Lol