Someone wrecked an 08 Murcielago and fled the scene last night

AMHParts

Not California, they are wise to it.

I know a few people who do with no issues..

You're always taking a chance when you do.

I had a buddy in Cali that had an accident (total). Insurance company refused payout and Cali gave him 3 summoses, and lost his license. Not worth the risk

Im guessing they can refuse to pay out because they based the insurance on the car being driven and staying in Montana instead of Cali where im guessing the driving is much riskier? more likely for accidents?

Im guessing they can refuse to pay out because they based the insurance on the car being driven and staying in Montana instead of Cali where im guessing the driving is much riskier? more likely for accidents?

I talked to my Allstate rep, she had no problem insuring a car registered out of Montana when I live in California.

the Montana deal can be done, it has to be done properly. Also, you need to make sure that the car you are driving is not driven often. It raises everyone's pulses when they see the tags. You can register cars in other states and to corporations if you like. They get you, or can get you I should say, with a use tax that they can impose, much like the do for docked boats. If Californians are upset about the tax, remember one thing, you voted for it.

If Californians are upset about the tax, remember one thing, you voted for it.

Negative sir, I VOTED AGAINST it.

• 1 month later...