Someone wrecked an 08 Murcielago and fled the scene last night

AMHParts

Scotty posted this over in the "Things That Make You Say Damn" thread. I checked Symbolic's website but they don't list having had/sold an 08 Murci coupe. They did just sell a roadster though.

10-1 booze was involved. Leaving the scene is better than a DWI. Dumbass move either way

Either that or they say the car was stolen!

The car has to be stolen. Why would they run with all the paper work left in the car and no injuries were involved (not that I condone running), doesnt make sense.

The car has to be stolen. Why would they run with all the paper work left in the car and no injuries were involved (not that I condone running), doesnt make sense.

They hit up the Gas Lamp District to celebrate their purchase and show off the car. Get liquored up and head for home. BOOM CRASH......OH SHIT WE GOT TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW. Paperwork gets forgotten because you are drunk and just want to get out of there before cops show up.

Looks like it came from Lamborghini Newport Beach, they have a 2008 black on black LP 640 in their inventory. Fits the bill. Sucks to be them, they are about to get a wood bat shampoo...

They hit up the Gas Lamp District to celebrate their purchase and show off the car. Get liquored up and head for home. BOOM CRASH......OH SHIT WE GOT TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW. Paperwork gets forgotten because you are drunk and just want to get out of there before cops show up.

:iamwithstupid:

Didnt a member just buy a black on black LP from them? I hope it really is not him. He was talking about lowering it and driving the E Gear.

Car has been reported stolen and a sketch of the person has been released. Anybody with information is urged to come forward.

mr-bean-2.jpg

Didnt a member just buy a black on black LP from them? I hope it really is not him. He was talking about lowering it and driving the E Gear.

Its not him. That member - jags911tt - lives in Washington and the car is up here.

post-10945-1363709215.jpg

Reminds me of this yellow Murcielago that was wrecked here in Columbus on the night of its purchase. They didn't run though!

I remember that car, I had to do an insurance estimate on it when I worked at Nelsons. Ended up selling the car to a re-builder in New Orleans if I am not mistaken.

I remember that car, I had to do an insurance estimate on it when I worked at Nelsons. Ended up selling the car to a re-builder in New Orleans if I am not mistaken.

SHAZAM!

I don't know what's more unbelievable -- that someone would run from crashing a car they just bought with the papers still in the car...or that the papers would indicate that they paid almost $250k for the car...that's way over market. :)

I don't know what's more unbelievable -- that someone would run from crashing a car they just bought with the papers still in the car...or that the papers would indicate that they paid almost $250k for the car...that's way over market. :)

In California the citizenry vote to tax themselves more, so lets say you paid 225 for that car. Well, add 22.5k for taxes, plus license and other shit and yeah...near 250. Your lack of state sales tax is a beautiful thing.

In California the citizenry vote to tax themselves more, so lets say you paid 225 for that car. Well, add 22.5k for taxes, plus license and other shit and yeah...near 250. Your lack of state sales tax is a beautiful thing.

Wow, I had no appreciation that sales tax in CA was so high...that would make sense then.

You can still pull the old Montana trick, can't you?