Factory Approved Exhaust Upgrade

TeamSalamone

Aventador Exhaust Factory Approved Upgrade at Manhattan Motorcars Inc. I'm getting the Roadster Loud with this. Aventadors are too quiet and ..looks like its a software not hardware fix to but some Bass on the Bull

Sounds like it may just be the latest software update that was planned - re codes the valve opening points to lower I'm the rpm range.

For a solicitor/lawyer, you really need to improve on your English man. And English is not even my first language. Reading your post gives me a bloody headache. Not hating, just saying.

Makes you sound really redneck no matter how baller you are. Cheers

For a solicitor/lawyer, you really need to improve on your English man. And English is not even my first language. Reading your post gives me a bloody headache. Not hating, just saying.

That seems a little blatant, random, and unnecessary.

Aventador Exhaust Factory Approved Upgrade at Manhattan Motorcars Inc. I'm getting the Roadster Loud with this. Aventadors are too quiet and ..looks like its a software not hardware fix to but some Bass on the Bull

Awesome! Please keep us posted! Can it be programmed to spit out fire early and often too? :icon_mrgreen:

That seems a little blatant, random, and unnecessary.

Perhaps it is.

I really like what he's doing. Baller as hell. Im a big fan, I'm even on his facebook. I got some ideas from his car on wrapping mine initially. Just to prove I'm really not hating. I like to read on what he writes. But his writings gives me a headache and vertigo everytime I try to decipher whats he on about.

Maybe I'm just having my period. Oh well.

Nah, he's probably posting from roadside somewhere in europe or something on a cellphone. Brian is very articulate in American Engilsh.

Nah, he's probably posting from roadside somewhere in europe or something on a cellphone. Brian is very articulate in American Engilsh.

Well its not the first time. Maybe its me. Oh well like i said.

this is a real thing. The exhaust will be over 10db louder and low end power will improve like 6 to 8%, all from a Lamborghini software upgrade, not update. Price will be like $2500 ish.

8.5% power improvement at 2000 and 3000 rpm, 8.5% torque improvement at 3000 rpm. Sound improvement from 73.9 db to 86.7 db. Lambo warranty maintained.

If I remember correctly, you press down corsa for (something like) 10 seconds and it makes the exhaust valves stay open at all times in all modes. It cannot be any louder then corsa is now, which is wide open.

I've known about this update for a couple months, but I purchased the Capristo remote controller to add to my stock exhaust anyway. I have not installed it yet. Actually, it came in the same day my car left for the docks to head to europe. I like having the instant open-closed remote effect that I am used to from my Kreissieg systems. The Capristo overrides the program and sets the valves wide open or reverts the system back to the preexisting program (which opens and closes based on driving mode and rpm) at the click of a remote. This is my attempt to live with the stock exhaust. If I do not like it, I will seek out an aftermarket exhaust (most-likely IPE). Having the instant open/closed effect might help the stock exhaust satisfy me. Aaron thinks I will cave and go AM, but we will see. ;-)

This update is a great thing. The car will sound better in all driving modes!

RaginBull just a FYI, make sure you replace the batteries in the Capristo remote, I bought two exhausts from them recently, both valve controlled and had nothing but headaches until we've figure out that there was an issue with the batteries in the remote, the LED light on the remote indicated that the batterie was working but I guess it did not have enough power left to operate the system, the valves only half opened and the system sounded horrible.

How do you make the exhaust louder if the valve is already all opened? Eg. If i already unplug the valve vacuum lines?

I guess the sound improvement apply to low end rpm only as well. The upgrade may be as simple as resetting the vacuum line logic to makes the valves open 100% earlier at 2000 to 3000rpm while maintaining closed position from idle to 2000 rpm for noise control.

Now if at WOT it improves the sound, that would be sorcery!

86db at 3000 to 4000rpm sounds about right for fully opened valve stock exhaust

RaginBull just a FYI, make sure you replace the batteries in the Capristo remote, I bought two exhausts from them recently, both valve controlled and had nothing but headaches until we've figure out that there was an issue with the batteries in the remote, the LED light on the remote indicated that the batterie was working but I guess it did not have enough power left to operate the system, the valves only half opened and the system sounded horrible.

Thanks for the heads-up, Fortis! :icon_thumleft:

I will change the batteries next week (since the remote system is just sitting here while my baby's on the boat). :headbang:

How do you make the exhaust louder if the valve is already all opened? Eg. If i already unplug the valve vacuum lines?

You can't.

I guess the sound improvement apply to low end rpm only as well. The upgrade may be as simple as resetting the vacuum line logic to makes the valves open 100% earlier at 2000 to 3000rpm while maintaining closed position from idle to 2000 rpm for noise control.

Now if at WOT it improves the sound, that would be sorcery!

86db at 3000 to 4000rpm sounds about right for fully opened valve stock exhaust

You are correct. There is no way for software to improve the sound of the exhaust compared to when the valves are wide open in Corsa mode (or as yours are all the time with the hose disconnect mod).

This update will allow you to plug the hoses back in and control from the cabin if you ever want them closed while driving. But, it requires you to hold down the button for 5-10 seconds. My Capristo remote will allow me to do it instantly without having to hold down the button. That is the only difference.

If I remember correctly, you press down corsa for (something like) 10 seconds and it makes the exhaust valves stay open at all times in all modes. It cannot be any louder then corsa is now, which is wide open.

Can someone tell me how and what button to press? There is no such thing as corsa button but just two arrows...

Can someone tell me how and what button to press? There is no such thing as corsa button but just two arrows...

The right arrow. They may have done away with that idea and just made it open in sport and corsa though. I am not sure.

Fortis, what cars are you putting those exhausts to now? Share some videos with us! :icon_super:

570 and R8 GT

570 sounds like the end of the world is just around the corner :icon_mrgreen: the GT sounds a lot more civilized. Sorry I don't have any videos.