Something horrible has happened at the boston marathon

Roman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Uh... Lets scrap that plan to burn the house down... Uh... They can hear us on the internet..."

Its all fun and games until the major media starts using the same live stream channel the rest of the world is listening too...

We may be SOL soon.

I've been saying all day "How does CNN not have someone on Reddit/4chan/Twitter just looking for this stuff?" We've been beating CNN by 40 plus min all day.

We may be SOL soon.

nah... they cant shut this down... theyll go to cell phones if they really want to talk...

nah... they cant shut this down... theyll go to cell phones if they really want to talk...

They can go to the guys house and shut it down but someone else can start another feed. Got to love scanners!

They can go to the guys house and shut it down but someone else can start another feed. Got to love scanners!

they cant do that.

Brian Williams, "The first suspect died at the hospital due to injuries, it didn't help that his brother ran him over" :lol2:

upcoming on "rawr, w/ Brian williams"

Brian Williams, "The first suspect died at the hospital due to injuries, it didn't help that his brother ran him over" :lol2:

:icon_thumleft:

I wonder how these guys really thought they wouldn't get caught if that's what they were thinking. I mean they let their faces get caught by the camera. It didn't occur to them that there are lots of cameras these days around recording things, and especially at the Boston Marathon? If they had been smart, they'd have grown beards and longer hair, and worn sunglasses, then afterwards shaved their faces and gotten buzz cuts, and nobody would have been able to recognize them.

"watch your mic watch your mic you HAVE AN OPEN MIC"

??

Someone is accidentally hitting their talk or panic button... we cant hear it but their radios light up

Seriously!? His brother drove over him?

I wonder how these guys really thought they wouldn't get caught if that's what they were thinking. I mean they let their faces get caught by the camera. It didn't occur to them that there are lots of cameras these days around recording things, and especially at the Boston Marathon? If they had been smart, they'd have grown beards and longer hair, and worn sunglasses, then afterwards shaved their faces and gotten buzz cuts, and nobody would have been able to recognize them.

They had tickets to russia... this was there "bon voyage party"

Seriously!? His brother drove over him?

Yeah... see the bruising/lividity in his face?