Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people on Fchat are saying the Gallardo successor will be unveiled on the internet by the end of the year and then showcased at Geneva. Is this true?

The 4th word in your post should tell you all you need to know.

;)

My understanding is the factory is water dripping now and pictures will be on the net in December. Epic indeed!

Yeah, heard something about next month's 'Sweet'.

Maybe we can be more exciting :monkeyleft:

taken from Quattroruote december 2013 issue.

It says:

-5.4 liter V10 long stroker

-600 HP

-4WD (with electronic haldex clutch like the LP700)

-7 speed Dual clutch trnasmission (a faster and improved version of R8 V10 unit)

-aluminium hub with carbon fiber (CFRP) panels to add stiffness and strenght.

-a lot of electronic systems for suspensions and driving systems with several running mode options including "sport" and "corsa"

ciao

post-23010-1385384863_thumb.jpg

post-23010-1385384894_thumb.jpg

The creases visible on the left rear quarter are missing from the right hand side one, I hope the real car will look better, those renderings are quite underwhelming.

Albert it better look better :icon_mrgreen:

The creases visible on the left rear quarter are missing from the right hand side one, I hope the real car will look better, those renderings are quite underwhelming.

Albert it better look better :icon_mrgreen:

Why should it look better? we are full of caves here... :)

That's just a render like others, but the specs are true: real car has bee already shown even if with optical camo paint so you know how it looks. You missed the tech specs: those reported should be true.

ciao

I must admit those caves looked pretty cool, I wouldn't mind visiting next time I will be there.

In relation to the specs, interesting to see if they are correct about the haldex.

I must admit those caves looked pretty cool, I wouldn't mind visiting next time I will be there.

In relation to the specs, interesting to see if they are correct about the haldex.

Usually Quattroruote is very reliable.

ciao

Can anyone just pop into a Lambo dealer and put down a deposit? I would really like to do so if possible. When would a realistic delivery date be? Im wondering if I should sell my Gallardo now or wait?

Can anyone just pop into a Lambo dealer and put down a deposit? I would really like to do so if possible. When would a realistic delivery date be? Im wondering if I should sell my Gallardo now or wait?

Yes you can. I'm sure by now you'd be late 2014-mid 2015 especially in LA where several people have already laid down deposits.

You can put a deposit down right now. I am hearing that the factory is supposed asking for US$24K deposit. Anyone confirm?

Looks a lot too Gallardo-like for an all-new model to my eyes . . . . Am I nuts?

No, I think you're right. My problem with the Aventador (and potentially this) is that the A-pillar area resembles the Gallardo so strongly.

You can put a deposit down right now. I am hearing that the factory is supposed asking for US$24K deposit. Anyone confirm?

My dealer got three allocations from the factory, he did not mention a factory required deposit, maybe it's different because the cars were allocated to them and they will have to settle regardless.

I was told yesterday that specs and pricing will be available late December, not long to go now.

Looking good. Looking REAL GEWD!!!

:iamwithstupid: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft:

Everything so far is justifiable cause for optimism, so far so good.

Superleggera wheels strike AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!1

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: