Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

Anyone know if it will still have standard doors or if they'll put on dihedral or other trick doors on it?

:eusa_think:

:jerry:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if it will still have standard doors or if they'll put on dihedral or other trick doors on it?

I remember reading that scissor doors were going to be only on the flagship V12 models.

I don't like this one bit.

Don't worry. You will love it once the batman strips and changes into the bat-suit while driving it in the new movie. :la:

Don't worry. You will love it once the batman strips and changes into the bat-suit while driving it in the new movie. :la:

Hahaha, seing A(ss)ffleck do that would stain the car and scar me for life :icon_butt:

We shall see, my 1# deposit stands, untill I see it in the flesh. But I am eyeing the Mac as a close plan B.

Time will tell :turboalex:

Hahaha, seing A(ss)ffleck do that would stain the car and scar me for life :icon_butt:

We shall see, my 1# deposit stands, untill I see it in the flesh. But I am eyeing the Mac as a close plan B.

Time will tell :turboalex:

The Mac is a great car. You should be able to get one for a crazy good deal since they will be rolling out a refresh next year.

The new V10 is epic. Trust me. People will hate it for a few weeks on all the forums then they will get used to it and love it. Cause thats what forums do.

Trust me. People will hate it for a few weeks on all the forums then they will get used to it and love it. Cause thats what forums do.

This I agree fully with.

Hopefully that will be the case!

The Mac is a great car. You should be able to get one for a crazy good deal since they will be rolling out a refresh next year.

The new V10 is epic. Trust me. People will hate it for a few weeks on all the forums then they will get used to it and love it. Cause thats what forums do.

Can't agree with this more.

Expect -> Ouuh -> Hmm, Well -> Not for me -> Oh!? -> :eusa_dance:

If I may ask, are the yellow renderings in this thread very close to the real deal, or are they a fair bit off?

:-)

If I may ask, are the yellow renderings in this thread very close to the real deal, or are they a fair bit off?

:-)

The new V10 will be epic! That's all I know. :icon_thumleft:

... People will hate it for a few weeks on all the forums then they will get used to it and love it. Cause thats what forums do.

100% Agree. When LP700 was showed forums said "bad", "ugly" and so on. It turned to be the best Lambo market hit since Miura.

ciao

People will hate it for a few weeks on all the forums then they will get used to it and love it. Cause thats what forums do.

Lol, am i the only one who like everything about Lambo at 1st sight?

The Egoista has been the only Lambo that doesn't liked me... for a couple of days!

Lol, am i the only one who like everything about Lambo at 1st sight?

The Egoista has been the only Lambo that doesn't liked me... for a couple of days!

Minus the multiple edition whoring, everything Lambo has put out has been wild and fantastic.

I'm just sad we'll see the SUV in production years from now before the Estoque.

To confirm, no one on here has seen it minus camo but we have people saying it will be amazing.

Isn't that a bit like when you go to pre-order an album on Amazon and people have reviewed it without listening to the album.

To confirm, no one on here is admitting to seeing it (cough cough RB) minus camo but we have people saying it will be amazing.

Isn't that a bit like when you go to pre-order an album on Amazon and people have reviewed it without listening to the album.

fixed it